Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! IG-88's Rockin' out!!!

:lol Just saw your new location... so when is the move?

It's looking to be around February 13th. Hopefully the warmer-than-normal winter holds up!

Sweet; that's not too far off at all :rock Yeah, the weather has been crazy lately; Sunday was a beautiful day in the mid 60's. Pretty nice for the dead of winter, and last night we had a rain storm :huh

The last two winters down here in Houston have been cold, but this one is back to the kind I remember having growing up here.

Each one has been different from the last... 2 years ago a lot of snow; last year ridiculously cold (one day was -28 :google) and this year is very mild. We've had one snow; but it amounted to maybe an inch and was gone by the next day :huh

I'm really hoping I get at least one snow day this year :monkey2

I was in Bartlesville interviewing the day after the snow last month. I also looked at a few houses while I was there. At least I got to see what my future house looked like in the snow. :lol

Great updates, J!

Love the work you did on the Ghostbusters.

And IG-88 is sick! Man, your pix really make it shine. Kongrats on all the new stuff recently. You're a buying machine :rock

And, as always, all your pictures are nothing short of fantastic.

Wow, fantastic additions all the way around, J! The Ghostbuster figures look sweet! Can't wait to see them with the Spenser heads.

Great shots of IG-88. :rock I can't wait to get mine.

Great updates, J!

Love the work you did on the Ghostbusters.

And IG-88 is sick! Man, your pix really make it shine. Kongrats on all the new stuff recently. You're a buying machine :rock

And, as always, all your pictures are nothing short of fantastic.

Thanks man, I was on the fence about making the GB figures... but Matty collector had the figures on sale for like $24 a piece. Once crunched the numbers I decided to go for it.

Wow, fantastic additions all the way around, J! The Ghostbuster figures look sweet! Can't wait to see them with the Spenser heads.

Great shots of IG-88. :rock I can't wait to get mine.

Yeah, the heads are with the painter now... so hopefully I'll get them back soon enough. I'm pretty excited to have them completed.

And you're gonna love IG-88; its a really great figure :rock

Great pics of IG-88 GB, look at the intricacy on that bad boy! :horror I didn't realize that he came with the Bespin-themed base as well, badass :rock

IG88 is a great piece

congrates

Great pics of IG-88 GB, look at the intricacy on that bad boy! :horror I didn't realize that he came with the Bespin-themed base as well, badass :rock

Yeah, all the hoses and small details really make the figure stand out... not too mention the amount of articulation is very high. Sideshow did not mess around on this one :rock

IG88 is a great piece

congrates

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Dewback has dropped!!!

So far:
Newline boots
Gave the suits a tea bath (but they are Mattel)
Replaced the plastic belts with fabric ones
Put them on TTL bodies

Will do:
Replace the elbow pads (still working figuring that one out)
Set of Spenser heads being painted
Put correct name badges (I currently have 2 Zedmores & Spenglers)

Its very surprising how good the Mattel suits look once you put them on a regular 1/6 body. The faux zipper pulls are kind of cheesey, but they just kind of blend in.
Thanks! Any specific brand of tea? . . .I'm serious. :lol

It was a family sized bag pack of decaffienated tea from Wal Mart :lol

I think any brown tea will do. I just heated a glass (enough liquid to have 2 suits at a time submerged in it) for 3 minutes in the microwave then let it steep for about 5 so the tea got nice and dark.

Then while the tea was still hot I put the suits in and made sure they were covered with liquid. Let it sit about 5 or so minutes; pulled them out, rinsed off the excess and let them air dry.

Hope that helps :duff

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Clone Trooper & D!ck Jones!!!

Got in a cool stand decal from EF and a desert Eagle to finish of my D!ck Jones figure and Sideshows Clone Lieutenant:

ccr-1.jpg

ccs-1.jpg

ccu-1.jpg

ccv-1.jpg

ccw-1.jpg

cct-1.jpg

ccx-1.jpg

ccy-1.jpg

Back