Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Upgraded Clone #6!!!

The weathering job looks really great! :clap

It is a huge improvement over the original.

Again, those clones look great Jo! :rock To my fellow CLORE (clone whore)!

Once you go clone, you're never alone :lecture

Opened up the Captain over lunch... another kickass figure. Sideshow really got the formula right on these guys. I'll toss up a few pics later on tonight :duff

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Clone #7; The Captain!

And here he is! Now I just need Gree and I'll have completed my master plan :rock

iiu.jpg

And all the clones together:
iit.jpg

Thanks... after getting the two clones and paying for Batman this week I've reached my budget for the month :lol

So Gree will be on my radar for next month :lecture

Very nice pics, GB. That taxiderm'd Tauntaun is pretty hilarious. Was it actually in one of the movies?

Thanks Chakaman :duff

Very nice pics, GB. That taxiderm'd Tauntaun is pretty hilarious. Was it actually in one of the movies?

Yep, it actually was on film... just the kind of thing you don't really notice but once you know about it your nerd stock goes up by 22% :lol

tthead2.jpg

laptinek.jpg

Seems kind of weird to stick the head of an animal you can domesticate and ride up on the wall. But anyways. . .neat that they did that :D

Great Job on the clones, congrats !

You know, I've seen a ton of BTS stuff from the original trilogy and I've never seen this shot. Great find!

tthead2.jpg

Seems kind of weird to stick the head of an animal you can domesticate and ride up on the wall. But anyways. . .neat that they did that :D

Yeah, I figure Jabba's kind of a ******... so killing a TaunTaun would be right up is alley. That or maybe being from an exotic location would make it a prestige piece for his collection :huh

Great Job on the clones, congrats !

Thanks man :duff

You know, I've seen a ton of BTS stuff from the original trilogy and I've never seen this shot. Great find!

I'm gonna take a crack at sculting a Jerbal... a creature I'd never even heard of or seen until last week :lol I actually assumed it was some kind of EU creation until I saw this:

jerba0cx.jpg

That looks great, J :rock

The more I see your phase 1's displayed together the more I want to do the same.

They're just cool looking together... not even a major fan of the PT, but I just can't resist 'em :lol

Back