Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Clone Trooper & D!ck Jones!!!

the face job is amazing!

ccr-1.jpg

Yeah, that is a surprisingly good figure from Satuday Toys... it was sold as a "suit set" with A and B versions. But clearly they were going for Ronny Cox (ie: D!ck Jones) for the sculpt and the outfit which is spot-on to what he wore in Robocop.

551654_main.jpg

Nice ____ Jones, but don't tell the old man.

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Tauntaun Taxidermy!!!

Finished up a custom yesterday; a Tauntaun Taximdermy for the Jabba set-up:

taund.jpg

tauni.jpg

This was a Hasbro Tauntaun, that was hacked, resculpted and repainted:
tauna.jpg

Added Jack to the collection:
iip.jpg

iiq.jpg

iir.jpg

A flesh M.U.S.C.L.E. Sealed 10-pack
iio.jpg

Yes, Jack is awesome. :rock

The TaunTaun looks great too. Isn't it on the wrong side, though?:stick

:lol

:lol :lol Whaddadouche :lol

BTW, funny seeing out of the context of the boards or exchanging money for toys :lol

Yeah, it wasn't as shady as meeting in a parking lot was it. :lol I'd have chatted longer but a busy WallyWorld puts me on edge so I hope I didn't appear too rude.

Yeah, it wasn't as shady as meeting in a parking lot was it. :lol I'd have chatted longer but a busy WallyWorld puts me on edge so I hope I didn't appear too rude.

Not at all man... I was actually quite on edge that day. I usually shop at the other store close to my house; so I was turned around half the time and the store was crazy packed :lol I was just glad you didn't see me when I was pulling my hair out two aisles earlier :cuss

Congrats on the Jack mate. Looks cool. :duff

Thanks man, its a crazy good figure... easily the most impressive 1/6 production figure I've ever seen.

Last edited:

This was a Hasbro Tauntaun, that was hacked, resculpted and repainted:
tauna.jpg

A flesh M.U.S.C.L.E. Sealed 10-pack
iio.jpg

Who's awesome?

mrkd.jpg

You're awesome!

I can say your collection is infinitely cooler than anyone elses because of stuff like a trophy tauntaun and a sealed pack of M.U.S.C.L.E. :lecture

This collection is definitely turned up to 11 :rock :rock :rock

Congrats on getting Jack Sparrow and the Tauntaun custom work looks excellent! :clap

Congrats on the Jack ;)

Thanks man, still trying to wrap my head around that one :lol

I can say your collection is infinitely cooler than anyone elses because of stuff like a trophy tauntaun and a sealed pack of M.U.S.C.L.E. :lecture

This collection is definitely turned up to 11 :rock :rock :rock

Awesome! Thanks bro and not to overdo my awesomeness... but that is actually one of 3 sealed 10 packs; I also have an all colored one and a 50/50 flesh and colored one. As well as all 3 of those in 4 packs.

I didn't want a ton of unopened M.U.S.C.L.E. packs, but just a representation of the different variations. This can was the last one I needed.

Congrats on getting Jack Sparrow and the Tauntaun custom work looks excellent! :clap

Thanks man :duff I'm really happy with the Tauntaun head... it's a project I've wanted to do for quite a while.

Is been a while since i visit this Thread, great Update, a lot of new goodies and also nice displayed, congrats !

Back