Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Gree has Landed!!!

Got Gree in today... another sweet addition to the clone line-up. For now this is my last Clone; I figure these 8 give a nice representation of the different clone variations.

Gree himself is really impressive; looking at his paint apps (especially the helmet) makes me confident Sideshow will kick ass on the upcoming Boba Fett figure :rock

jjs.jpg

jjr.jpg

8 is enough!!! (hopefully)
jjt.jpg

Great Score; GB, now you have a Platoon

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Custom Walrusman!!!

Man, no purchases in over a month... I think this is one of the longest droughts I've ever had :monkey2 But, in the meantime I've started a new custom figure; a vintage Kenner in 1/6 Walrusman:

I haven't finished his boots yet, but he's mostly done. The outfit was done by D-Art studios and I sculpted and painted the head. The rest is kit-bashed.

walrusd.jpg

walrusf.jpg

walrusg.jpg

walrush.jpg

With another Kenner Cantina denizen:​
walrusi.jpg

That's a pretty original custom, great work. :)
How was your experience with D-Art studios? I commissioned something from them recently too, really looking forward to their work.

Thanks everyone! :duff

That's a pretty original custom, great work. :)
How was your experience with D-Art studios? I commissioned something from them recently too, really looking forward to their work.

Had a great experience with them... this is my second time ordering a custom piece and both times they've been awesome and very affordable. This cost less than many would charge for a t-shirt :lol

Can't recommend them enough :duff

Man, no purchases in over a month... I think this is one of the longest droughts I've ever had :monkey2 But, in the meantime I've started a new custom figure; a vintage Kenner in 1/6 Walrusman:

I haven't finished his boots yet, but he's mostly done. The outfit was done by D-Art studios and I sculpted and painted the head. The rest is kit-bashed.

walrusd.jpg

Holy crap, excellent work GB! :rock Very impressive.​

WALRUSMAN! :panic:

Well done J, sculpt is well done. I dig it :cool:

:)

Walrusman looks great! That's quite a custom SW collection you got going.

Back