Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Here's Joker!!!

Love the Joker pics GB, congrats! :hi5:

Thanks Marf, the figure exudes personality so I think that makes it a fun one to photograph.

Great Bats, Joker and Supes shelf!! They look cool together

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Jake Sully!!!

Another quite bit of time... but got Jake in the mail on Friday and it is one impressive ass figure. Although just having him makes is obvious more figures are needed from the series.

kkc.jpg

kkd.jpg

kke.jpg

kkf.jpg

kkg.jpg

kkh.jpg

kki.jpg

kkj.jpg

Size comp of Jake and Jack:
kkl.jpg

The lights are better than I thought; it actually lights up all of the plant bulbs but you need to be in low light.
kkm.jpg

Also picked-up this oddball Kinnikuman item; its basically a Spinja type set but the launcher is battery powered and a figure (same sculpts as the main figures, but slightly smaller) fits inside the spinners.

kkn.jpg

kko.jpg

kkp.jpg

Congrats on getting Jake. :hi5:

Eff that blue guy from Dances With Wolves in Space, that Kinnikuman toy is freakin' badass! How fast do they spin?

Nice smurf.

Love the Kinnikuman piece :rock

Eff that blue guy from Dances With Wolves in Space, that Kinnikuman toy is freakin' badass! How fast do they spin?

While Fern Gully in Space isn't everyone's favorite I liked it and really dig the figure.

The Kinnikuman spinners are actually pretty fast; enough that when the collide they knock each other around quite a bit. I'll see if I can get a video of it... I'd never even heard of the set until I came across a seller with them on eBay.

Another quite bit of time... but got Jake in the mail on Friday and it is one impressive ass figure. Although just having him makes is obvious more figures are needed from the series.

Size comp of Jake and Jack:
kkl.jpg

Why is this smurf so tall? :D

Cool Avatar Jake!!

Holy ... I can't believe they made a Pennywise figure. I would never, ever, ever, ever want that thing even remotely close to the vicinity of my porch.

Nice collection BTW and awesome weathering on the clone!

Thanks, and I agree Pennywise is not for e everyone. But to ease your mind it's a custom, so not widely produced.

kkc.jpg

It looks much better than the statue version. Great score, sir.​

Sully really came out great I'm loving the height! That vintage style Walrus Man is very cool too, GB! You did a fantastic job that head!

Back