Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Tron!!!

I need a blacklight first :lol

They do react though which is pretty awesome. I'd love to have a dedicated light above them, just now sure how to work that out in the display.

Thanks man, Spenser did an amazing job on these figures. Here's a shot of Flynn and Tron together:

cci-3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Pee Wee's Playhouse!!!

Got in some Vintage Pee Wee's Playhouse figures in... I decided not to bother with the human characters so this collection is complete for me.

ccj-3.jpg

Man, I loved that show as a kid... I was thrilled when Adult Swim was playing it at night a few years back :rock The mellower part of the intro song would lull me off to sleep as an adult before the show started :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/BKcYGOIJhqo[/ame]

Man, I loved that show as a kid... I was thrilled when Adult Swim was playing it at night a few years back :rock The mellower part of the intro song would lull me off to sleep as an adult before the show started :lol

https://youtu.be/BKcYGOIJhqo

My brother and I would dance around like crazy kids to the intro every Saturday. :lol That really brings me back.

Love Pee Wee's Playhouse. I was strongly tempted by Rainman's figure because of the nostalgia of it, though it wasn't strong enough to overcome the weakish sculpt.

Same here... I was really debating on the full figure from him. But the price and (quite frankly) bad sculpt put me off. So instead I saved $800 and bought these :lol

Certainly not... more like $50 with half being MOSC :lol

Thanks man, Spenser did an amazing job on these figures. Here's a shot of Flynn and Tron together:

cci-3.jpg

AWESOME!! Even in Romania I managed to see this classic movie in '84 or '85. Was such a great experience!

Yeah, Tron is a classic... never thought I'd own 1/6 figures from it.

Got in some Vintage Pee Wee's Playhouse figures in... I decided not to bother with the human characters so this collection is complete for me.

ccj-3.jpg

Cool! :rock Loved that show back in the day. Haven't seen it in years.

I need to go ahead and buy the series on DVD... pretty affordable on Amazon and I know I'd watch the hell out of them :lol I watched it pretty regularly when Adult Swim aired them a couple years back.

Back