Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Mumm-Ra The Ever Living!!!

I finished up my 2nd attempt at a custom Mumm-Ra today. He is about 95% done. I'm not sure yet but I think I'll end up weathering the cloak a bit more (some dark colors near the bottom) and adding some weathering to the wraps.

But aside from that here's:

Mumm-Ra 2.0!!!

mumma.jpg

mummg.jpg

mummj.jpg

mummk.jpg

mummm.jpg

mummb.jpg

mummh.jpg

Thanks Greatwall :duff

I'm really happy with how he turned out :rock

Thanks Keysta :duff

I'll need to do some rearranging this week and post new pics of the collection. A lot has changed and I've been neglecting my photography duties :lol

Ghostbusters look great wish I had of got some when they were cheap, still, i've a venkman, would like a stantz to go with him but too pricey.
Cool chewie and han, nice progress on dekard:)

Ghostbusters look great wish I had of got some when they were cheap, still, i've a venkman, would like a stantz to go with him but too pricey.
Cool chewie and han, nice progress on dekard:)

Keep an eye on Matty Collector... I bought mine long after they had initially sold out. Matty Collector reissued them and when I came around to them they were all on sale for $28 each :lol

Keep an eye on Matty Collector... I bought mine long after they had initially sold out. Matty Collector reissued them and when I came around to them they were all on sale for $28 each :lol

Will do but with shipping to the uk they are still gunna be steep for me, so unless I see one 2nd hand venks is gunna be lonely:( Now a 1/6 dana all posessed and naked.........gotta stop getting carried away:)

Yeah, and those boxes are unnecessarily large too. Bummer; hopefully you can run across a good deal. But even so, if I could only have one it would be Venkman.

Yeah, and those boxes are unnecessarily large too. Bummer; hopefully you can run across a good deal. But even so, if I could only have one it would be Venkman.

Yeah got lucky and snagged him of a uk seller, got a custom head for him that needs painting but great figure:)

Wow! He turned out Great, J! The Emperor hands were a PERFECT choice. Just my opinion, but I think he could use a bit of cloak weathering. Great job on the sculpt, paint a wraps! :rock

Thanks Flosi, yeah I'm going to hit the robes (and maybe the wraps) with some weathering. I'm also looking for the other left hand from the Emperor so he doesn't always have to be pointing :lol

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Tron!!!

Got in an awesome custom of Flynn by Spenser from a fellow board member. I already have the Tron figure, but was kicking myself for not getting the Flynn as well.

Again, another great figure from Spenser. He really did a kickass job on these :rock

ccf-3.jpg

ccg-2.jpg

cch-3.jpg

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Tron!!!

Congrats that is an awsome piece:)
Hoping to get a set soon myself god willing:)

Back