Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Ghostbuster and Ash updates!!!

gbh.jpg

These GBs are awesome...GB :rock Every Stantz I see without a cigarette from now on will be a FAIL, imo.

Awesome custom detailing all around on these latest updates :duff

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! AOD Evil Ash!!!

Thanks MM, now if only I could have you professionally futz my collection I'd be golden :lol

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Han and Chewie!!!

So here's another custom project I've wanted to do for awhile and finally got around to today; upgrading the Sideshow Smuggler Han.

I painted a neckless cast of the original head, then ported him over to a Soldier Story body. Not too much work, but I think he looks a lot better for it. I also painted the chest on the body and gave the shirt a tea bath.

hana.jpg

hanb.jpg

hanc.jpg

Then afterward I finally finished my Chewbacca I started over a year ago. He's not perfect, but at least a good stand-in until something else comes along.
chewa-1.jpg

chewb-1.jpg

chewc-1.jpg

that's a nice chewbacca. He is not easy to do..still working on mine..I like it..
you have an alsome collection.

Last edited:

I've actually made a few mods to him last night... added ankle articulation so he can stand better and messed with his fur a bit. I have a bit more to do but I think he'll end up just a tad better once it's all said and done. Luckily Barryo and Brinn71 set a great tone for how to get one of these looking as good as possible :rock

Nice Wookie! Han looks pretty good too, except maybe his shoulders look a little high--like he's shrugging. But overall they look great! :duff

Thanks Pix and Kara :duff

Nice Wookie! Han looks pretty good too, except maybe his shoulders look a little high--like he's shrugging. But overall they look great! :duff

Yeah, that is mostly due to the Soldier Story body having broad shoulders (like the standard TT). No amount of futzing seemed to fix that... I may see if I can shave them down a bit to make him less shruggy looking.

None take :lol

I noticed the same thing when I was putting him together, I really like the body overall but the shoulders are a very bulbous design. It works well enough when the clothing is not as tight fitting; but it looks iffy with something like Han's shirt.

I always enjoy browsing your collection. Nice stuff, and cool Chewie. I could never do that.

Thanks, here's a not-so-good cell phone pic I took after doing a bit more work to Chewie's head. It helped a bit I think.

7a32a658.jpg

And for fun, this was him about 1/2 through the furrying process :lol

7cb5d5b4.jpg

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Deckard!!!

Started on customizing my Deckard figure... used a Indy head; resculpted the hair and painted him. The rest is mostly from the original "Android Hunter" figure.

decka.jpg

deckb.jpg

deckd.jpg

deckc.jpg

Boba Fett should be here tomorrow :panic::panic:

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Boba Fett!!!

Got Boba in today and I have to say I'm completely happy with this figure. Body is great, paint is great and everything just works on him. Don't give into the fear and pass on what is one of the best figures from Sideshow to date :lecture

bbq-2.jpg

bbr-2.jpg

bbs-3.jpg

bbt-3.jpg

bbu-3.jpg

bbv-3.jpg

bbw-2.jpg

Back