Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! ANH Luke & Big 'Ol Update 9/8/12!!!

Thanks guys :duff

Nice pics of your collection. I like the "Monster Squad" Universal Monsters setup :D

And I pity the fool who doesn't have a 1/6 scale Mr. T!

*cries in the corner because I am pitiful, and a fool*

And for that I pity you... but there is hope, I was once like you. A collection w/o the grace of Mr. T. But I got better :lecture

And on an unrelated note to that here's a few more pics of Luke under more natura/display lighting:

lukeo.jpg

lukel.jpg

lukem.jpg

luken.jpg

That Luke looks great, GB :rock

My favorite shelf. Pennywise is a thing of beauty, will always regret not having it in my collection. :(

Monkey with a camera= WIN!

Love all the vintage goodness in your collection J.

Flawless mixing of multiple scales. Love it all. You and slade do a great job at that.

That Luke looks great, GB :rock

Very awesome Luke ;)

Thanks guys, I'm real happy with him :rock

Fantastic setup GB!!

My favorite shelf. Pennywise is a thing of beauty, will always regret not having it in my collection. :(

Monkey with a camera= WIN!

Love all the vintage goodness in your collection J.

Flawless mixing of multiple scales. Love it all. You and slade do a great job at that.

I appreciate it man... I do like having a variety of stuff in the collection but still not letting it get too overwhelming.

I think you are able to strike a similar balance with your PF and 1/6 selection... not to mention a few smaller things and vintage pieces.

Holy crap! Awesome collection! Looks like you still have room for Crumb. :D

Holy crap! Awesome collection! Looks like you still have room for Crumb. :D

You say that... but then never respond to my PMs about him. Methinks you are more attached to the little ****er than you want to let on :lol

Looks great man...except for the distracting and out of place Super Naturals shelf. WTF?

You know I was gonna tell you to **** off with that comment about the SuperNaturals... but you're right, they are out of place :lol

At one time I had intended to have a few shelves dedicated to smaller scale/vintage stuff. But it never really worked out that way... so it's only them. I'll need to switch things around :lecture

I actually have a 2nd head, let me know if you need it :duff

Well if he don't take it send my way heyyyyyyyyy love the fonze:)

Ahh man you have some pieces I'd love to have , especially the tron figures they will be mine (hopefully if I get the funds)

Lovin the robo **** jones and ed can you post a close up?edit richard jones come on mods that is a bit too far:)

I have the poor mans versions of ed (horizon) and robo (battle damaged mcfarlane).

Last edited:

nice updates

Wow you have an amazing collection mate I love your Mr T

:clap:clap:clap

I appreciate it man... and this reminds me I still owe you and updated shot of Chewie with the Bandolier. I'll need to get on that :slap

Well if he don't take it send my way heyyyyyyyyy love the fonze:)

Ahh man you have some pieces I'd love to have , especially the tron figures they will be mine (hopefully if I get the funds)

Lovin the robo **** jones and ed can you post a close up?edit richard jones come on mods that is a bit too far:)

I have the poor mans versions of ed (horizon) and robo (battle damaged mcfarlane).

I'll send you a PM about the Fonz :duff

As for Richard Jones this is the only only close-up pic I have. In case you weren't familiar with it; it was a "suit" set from Saturday toys. So all I did was put stand with an EF decal and gave him a Desert Eagle. Great figure for under $100 :lecture

ccr-1.jpg

Thanks man, not usually a fan of "guy in a suit" figures, but ya gotta have D!ck :lecture

Back