Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Lego and Sebastian Shaw Anakin!!!

So got in a few Lego sets lately... most notably the very cool Jabba's Palace set:

eep-1.jpg

eeq-1.jpg

eer-1.jpg

ees-1.jpg

eeo-1.jpg

And here's a custom Sebastian Shaw Anakin Skywalker I finished yesterday. This is a figure I've wanted to have ever since Customikey made his years ago :lol

Basically its a repainted Hasbro head with a few Sideshow parts. But to me it's double cool as its from a now lost OT scene and he's also another figure that was present in the Vintage Kenner line :rock

anakinb.jpg

anakinc.jpg

anakind.jpg

anakine.jpg

anakinf.jpg

anaking.jpg

And a fun shot with the other force ghosts from ROTJ:
anakinhpstrio.jpg

That looks wonderful GB, very well done. :clap Makes me weep for the OG OT, though. :monkey2

Have you checked out the Harmy despecialized films?

They are basically a HD fan-edit that faithfully restores the films to their original versions. Makes Star Wars watchable/enjoyable again!!!

Have you checked out the Harmy despecialized films?

They are basically a HD fan-edit that faithfully restores the films to their original versions. Makes Star Wars watchable/enjoyable again!!!

I haven't, but I'm so retarded when it comes to tracking down fan edit stuff...I wanted to watch a fan edit of KOTCS that was highly rated over on the fanedit boards, and was so confused I just gave up. :(

And here's a custom Sebastian Shaw Anakin Skywalker I finished yesterday. This is a figure I've wanted to have ever since Customikey made his years ago :lol

i have that customikey shaw :) yours looks awesome man! great job!:clap

That is a great figure man, congrats on owning him.

yeah i was happy to win him when mikey ebayed him. yours could stand right up there with that repaint you did!

Nice Anakin Skywalker!

Though as a kid, I could never buy that dude being Vader.

yeah i was happy to win him when mikey ebayed him. yours could stand right up there with that repaint you did!

Thank you, that means a lot :duff

Nice Anakin Skywalker!

Though as a kid, I could never buy that dude being Vader.

Yeah, I've never really had an issue with that... but I can totally see where it could bother some. It would be interesting to see what would happened if Prowse had been allowed to plan Anakin.

At the very least anything is better than the weakass Hayden ghost the stuck at the end of ROTJ. That being one of the last things you see from SW just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I actually liked Shaw as Anakin a lot, because he's not what one would picture. The idea that the dark side could twist this kind, gentle-looking man into the monster that he became...

I have to agree with you MM... and I kind of like that Vader is last shown as a serene and at peace (one with the force). To me it is a great end to the series... unlike seeing creepyass young Anakin leering at Luke :lol

37387-15886.jpg

Dig the new Legos, J! They fit in your collection nicely.

OT Anakin rocks!

F U Lucas :pfft:

Very cool Shaw as Anakin! :clap That is the real old Anakin not the whiny Hayden LOL

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Custom Kenobi & DX Luke!!!

A few new additions to the room... I mostly completed a Kenobi upgrade (new body and repaint) and got in the DX Luke :rock

bend.jpg

bene.jpg

beng.jpg

benh.jpg

benips.jpg

And for fun a before and after...
benf.jpg

Back