RED & WHITE Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really torn, i wanted the white but missed out and got on the WL, and just because i got on the WL for the RED at the same time, i was on my Honeymoon when it went up for PO and missed out on that one too.

Now My RED WL converted yesterday but i still want the white more, and no it has 0% to do with the ES, don't care about ES's in the least.

My RED Elektra waitlist just got converted :D

I was hoping it was the white one considering i got on the waitlist for both at the same time but I guess the RED will have to do :)

Can you tell me when you got on the waitlist? I was on vacation when this went up for order and got on pretty late.

with eu warehouse closing,you will have a lot of convertions!!!

For the Red that converted.

this is all i see, i'm guessing this is when i placed the order to be on the waitlist:

Reservation Summary
Date Placed: 2009-11-27 21:19:01

I'm guessing thats SSC's time zone though, i'm eastern Time Zone.

this is all i see, i'm guessing this is when i placed the order to be on the waitlist:

Reservation Summary
Date Placed: 2009-11-27 21:19:01

I'm guessing thats SSC's time zone though, i'm eastern Time Zone.

Was that for the regular edition? 11/27/09 was just about 2 weeks ago.

Was that for the regular edition? 11/27/09 was just about 2 weeks ago.

yup that was for the reg, i would never display her with the Katana's so i figured why bother trying to grab an excl. off the WL and pay more to boot.

and yes, i got on the WL the same day you could order the white which was prob about 2 weeks ago.

yup that was for the reg, i would never display her with the Katana's so i figured why bother trying to grab an excl. off the WL and pay more to boot.

and yes, i got on the WL the same day you could order the white which was prob about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for the info. I am on the waitlist for the exclusive but still haven't heard or anyone getting converted yet.

Elektra went up in mid to late june for sure cause thats when i was away on Vacation.

No prob on the info Insomniac, good luck with getting converted on the Excl. :D

I'm really torn, i wanted the white but missed out and got on the WL, and just because i got on the WL for the RED at the same time, i was on my Honeymoon when it went up for PO and missed out on that one too.

Now My RED WL converted yesterday but i still want the white more, and no it has 0% to do with the ES, don't care about ES's in the least.

...... Liar. :monkey3

Elektra went up in mid to late june for sure cause thats when i was away on Vacation.

No prob on the info Insomniac, good luck with getting converted on the Excl. :D

and you preordered her 2 weeks ago and it converted???very weird...:confused::confused::confused:

Yes it was the regualr, yes i got on the WL 2 weeks ago and yes it converted already but NO it does NOT have anything to do with the ES!

I buy what i like....don't care if 20 are made or 20,000, if I like it i will try and grab one for my collection.

Back