RED & WHITE Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the ES is upped, I'm going to...... well, I will do it, whatever it is. Enough of this changing ES crap.

i think they will say that the es was 1150 and they forgot to post the 1....:naughty:naughty:naughty:naughty

if the ES is upped, I'm going to...... well, I will do it, whatever it is. Enough of this changing ES crap.

Thank the "people who order everything, then cancel 50% of their orders"...

Thank the "people who order everything, then cancel 50% of their orders"...

yeah and if they do in fact up the ES, alot of them same people will cancel once again. even though say the ES was doubled, it would still be ultra low for anything being produced lately...

Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES!

We'll see who collects because they like the piece and the ones hunting for low ES. Up the ES!

yeah and if they do in fact up the ES, alot of them same people will cancel once again. even though say the ES was doubled, it would still be ultra low for anything being produced lately...

yeah, even at 300 it's still going to sell out. One reason being, you have the option of displaying both weapons on two different variants. The only thing that won't do as well is the resell value. But SS makes more money for themselves, so thats a plus+.

Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES! Up the ES!

We'll see who collects because they like the piece and the ones hunting for low ES. Up the ES!

calm down!!!!up the es then!!!

If they up the ES that is completely stupid, the point of Black Friday is to beat the other people to the best items.

If they up the ex I'll cancel and buy the red locally. Hahah. I don't think they up it though. This an 3rd ex. Not a second one. Also if u think about it this is an exclusive to black Friday event. Not the launch of a product. Butttt ya never know.

Back