RED & WHITE Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah,but why some waitlists converted if they will not up the es???

If they up the ex I'll cancel and buy the red locally. Hahah. I don't think they up it though. This an 3rd ex. Not a second one. Also if u think about it this is an exclusive to black Friday event. Not the launch of a product. Butttt ya never know.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Those who ordered cancel because they don't like it or the price is outrageous...THe possibilities are endless, really.

yeah,but why cancelling so early??i cannot understand!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead

yeah,but why cancelling so early??i cannot understand!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead

Waitlists are converting because the ordering process had hickups. I had two orders for this myself. I ordered once, but had two orders with different order numbers. I imagine this probably happened to 20+ people. Sideshow finds the mistakes and cancels the second order, hence the waitlist converts on a limited piece. It is not a conspiracy theory, just a crappy website that gets hammered with heavy traffic.

that's a good and logical explanation..i vant believe of someone cancelling in about a week after ordering something.thanks patient zero!!:D

that's a good and logical explanation..i vant believe of someone cancelling in about a week after ordering something.thanks patient zero!!:D

Regardless of hick ups...people cancel all the time...some cancel within 1 day of ordering. Just because you can't believe doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Hell I have probably done it once or twice. You get the initial excitement for a piece just because it is coming up but then you realize...eh I really don't need this might as well just let it go now.

My RED Elektra waitlist just got converted :D

I was hoping it was the white one considering i got on the waitlist for both at the same time but I guess the RED will have to do :)

or maybe they are upset that the white version isnt wearing any panties.

stoned.preview.jpg

Waitlists are converting because the ordering process had hickups. I had two orders for this myself. I ordered once, but had two orders with different order numbers. I imagine this probably happened to 20+ people. Sideshow finds the mistakes and cancels the second order, hence the waitlist converts on a limited piece. It is not a conspiracy theory, just a crappy website that gets hammered with heavy traffic.

I strongly believe this to be the case as well. I ordered 1 of the darkness black/white bust and ended up with 3 separate orders of it in my account. the white elektra was fine though. So there probably were a bunch of people with more than one order in their account and sideshow canceled them and then fulfilled the waitlisters.

Back