remake freddy krueger toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK , the last one, too much laughing for today, i cant no longer. :lol

SIDESHOWS TONY MONTANA :

scarface_montana_30cm.jpg

and ELVIRA HANCOCK :

beyonce-barbie.jpg

WONDEFUL PAIR, SO SWEET ! :peace :lol

It's funny how you had to look up an obscure figure to compare. To that I counter with:

sideshown3freddy01.jpg

and:

review_jason_7.jpg

I've yet to see ANYTHING from Mezco, NECA or McFarlane that even come close to those. :dunno

BTW, don't be stupid and think that people don't realize that this account was created for the sole reason of instigation.

We all know Sideshow doesn't like to futz with their figures for their prototype/production photographs. I'd challenge you to post a pic of yours, but that's like what, you doing 3 days OT at the drivethru window?
:lol :lol What the hell is going on here? Is this guy for real? He gets banned so he makes a new acct. :lol What a loser.

ha ha ha, thats hilarious...another thread turned into knocking Sideshows Jasons and Freddys. Sideshows Jasons are the best pure and simple.

ha ha ha, thats hilarious...another thread turned into knocking Sideshows Jasons and Freddys. Sideshows Jasons are the best pure and simple.

They are. I've obviously watched Friday 3 a million times and each time I do I compare the 12" figure to scenes in the movie. Pretty DAMN close man!

:lol :lol What the hell is going on here? Is this guy for real? He gets banned so he makes a new acct. :lol What a loser.

Weirdo!!!!

On topic tho ...I just think it's pretty cool that Mezco is doing the Freddy Mez-itz....I love vinyl...I love the smell of vinyl...i love how vinyl makes me feel inside :drool:drool:drool:drool

Last edited:
Back