remake freddy krueger toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate 'em too...but I thought I would give him a shot out!:D
Has he ever been made into a PF or something?

Bamboota= N00b:monkey1

I hate Jason X. I get why people want it to finish the set up but I hate Jason X.

Sometimes I should just listen to that inner voice and avoid wanting to "complete" any set. Since I picked up Jason X and Jason GTH I sold my Jason X and broke my JGTH's neck.

Go figure. Now I only have Jason 2,3,4,6,7 and FvsJ. Good enough.

Sometimes I should just listen to that inner voice and avoid wanting to "complete" any set. Since I picked up Jason X and Jason GTH I sold my Jason X and broke my JGTH's neck. Go figure. Now I only have Jason 2,3,4,6,7 and FvsJ. Good enough.
That is all you need man. :D

I hate Jason X. I get why people want it to finish the set up but I hate Jason X.

People said the same thing about Kane's Jason and everybody was pissed that he didn't get the role for FvJ. I don't care much for the storyline either, but there's no denying how kickass Uber Jason looked. He'd be the perfect opposite of sackhead on the shelf and complete the evolutionary display of Jason in 1:6 (assuming you plug the VIII hole).

I guess i'm the only one that has a soft spot for Kane Hodder.

Why no love for Kane ? ? ?

I also like WArrington Gillette and the 30 seconds he contributed. (Those 30 seconds happen to be the most terrifying moments of the entire franchise)

Ted White for me and I will probably hear crap but I pick Derek Mears as 2nd. The emotion he played that character with and the brutality of his killings were great.

I guess i'm the only one that has a soft spot for Kane Hodder.

Why no love for Kane ? ? ?

I also like WArrington Gillette and the 30 seconds he contributed. (Those 30 seconds happen to be the most terrifying moments of the entire franchise)

Believe it or not, and as much as it pains me to actually say this, we're in agreement. Kane was my favorite Jason.

Last edited:
I don't think there is anything wrong with Kane Hodder. Some of us are just choosing our favorites. Brooker IS Jason though ............ I love Ted White because of how hardcore he was on set. Jason 4 was the most brutal of them all imo. Intense as hell!

I don't think there is anything wrong with Kane Hodder. Some of us are just choosing our favorites. Brooker IS Jason though ............ I love Ted White because of how hardcore he was on set. Jason 4 was the most brutal of them all imo. Intense as hell!

I agree, it was brutal, but I always felt Kane's kills were more violent and psychotic. :lol I just hope that some day they release uncut versions of those films. The MPAA cut out so much that television stations don't have to edit out any of the kills, just the tits and swearing. :(

That's exactly why I picked White, because his brutality was made him so intense and that makes him very scary. :horror

Back