Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Thx Cal.
I painted that DX coat with deep purple.
I wasn't too fond of the DX coat's original color, it was too washed out blue.
Painting it made a huge difference.

Got my Custom Sherlock Holmes by Elvis. Its pretty bad ass.:yess:

5535hc.jpg

okwk15.jpg

igdqn7.jpg

295q1om.jpg

5cdcwl.jpg

2vn5qol.jpg

msn310.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks Darth.
I'm really glad I was able to score this figure. This is one of my favorite custom by Elvis. Was shocked to see it on the "for sale Thread". It was funny cause it was right around where I told myself, no more new figures for now...just stick to what you have on pre-order. I failed miserably, lol.

Had a nice slow day at work. Fridays have been extremely busy lately so it was nice to have a relaxing Friday.
Decided to whip up 2 quick posters of my current favorite figures :p

33dieqv.jpg

2vcz0uw.jpg

Last edited:

You have a lot of great customs and I like TFU dio it's just amazing!

I appreciate the compliment Chaosorb.
I didnt realize til recently that indeed, my custom collection have slowly started increasing. I used to not be into customs cause I got into 1/6 when I bought my first Hot Toys. At the time, HT have raised the bar so high that a lot of customs that I saw were decent, but just not up to HT standards. I noticed that has changed quickly due to a number of highly talented Sculptors that started to frequent this board. We're pretty fortunate on this board to have some of the most talented people around. I would surely love to buy more, but for now, I need to take a break to let my wallet breath, :lol

Last edited:

I've upgraded my joker once again by replacing the dx vest and tie.
It took me awhile to jump the gun and replace it with Kato's clothes cause his clothes aren't exactly cheap. Kept telling myself for those 2 pieces, i can get another Hot Toy. But After acquiring Kato's Dexter clothes and tyler's shirt, they are soooo worth it. It's amazing what a big difference his clothes complement the figure. The vest is perfect fit and has a nice sheen and color to it. Almost look like silk. His tie is Also top notch.

Once again, excuse the cheap iPhone4 pics, I'm setting some money aside to hopefully get a nice camera in the future.

2lc4p02.jpg

2iu7ss1.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks For the compliment Entity. I did have a lot of fun putting that gambit together piece by piece. Went through a long time browsing eBay for every piece. Painted the boots, added the facial hair, dyed the shirt, etc. I'm really proud of that one :)

Yup, I went to best buy earlier hoping the camera I wanted was on sale for the memorial day weekend but alas, no dice. Hopefully one of these days I can have nice pics like lord-22's collection. :wink1:
I always enjoy seeing pics of your collection man.

Thanks For the compliment Entity. I did have a lot of fun putting that gambit together piece by piece. Went through a long time browsing eBay for every piece. Painted the boots, added the facial hair, dyed the shirt, etc. I'm really proud of that one :)

I bet! And it sure payed off, because if I didn't know any better I'd say it was an official HT release! He looks awesome! :rock :rock :rock

Back