Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Thanks guys! Had mixed feelings at first cause I boxed up my BSAA Jill for sale and wasn't quite sure if i made the right decision. I only want one version and at first, I wasn't sure if I like the battle suit better. But the more I look at the battle suit Jill, the more I'm starting to like it. Lol, definitely has more sex appeal tho.:rolleyes2

I've upgraded my joker once again by replacing the dx vest and tie.
It took me awhile to jump the gun and replace it with Kato's clothes cause his clothes aren't exactly cheap. Kept telling myself for those 2 pieces, i can get another Hot Toy. But After acquiring Kato's Dexter clothes and tyler's shirt, they are soooo worth it. It's amazing what a big difference his clothes complement the figure. The vest is perfect fit and has a nice sheen and color to it. Almost look like silk. His tie is Also top notch.

Once again, excuse the cheap iPhone4 pics, I'm setting some money aside to hopefully get a nice camera in the future.

2lc4p02.jpg

2iu7ss1.jpg

The face joker is made in bobby c?Awesome collection congrats:clap:clap

I've upgraded my joker once again by replacing the dx vest and tie.
It took me awhile to jump the gun and replace it with Kato's clothes cause his clothes aren't exactly cheap. Kept telling myself for those 2 pieces, i can get another Hot Toy. But After acquiring Kato's Dexter clothes and tyler's shirt, they are soooo worth it. It's amazing what a big difference his clothes complement the figure. The vest is perfect fit and has a nice sheen and color to it. Almost look like silk. His tie is Also top notch.

Once again, excuse the cheap iPhone4 pics, I'm setting some money aside to hopefully get a nice camera in the future.

2lc4p02.jpg

2iu7ss1.jpg

Sweet. :cool:

Can't wait to see high quality pics of him. Are you planning to get Kato's overcoat as well?

Did EVILFACE make the stand decal?

Thank you Bolido :)

@Maglor, yup, this would be definitely one of, if not the first to get the better quality pic treatment real soon. I sold 5 items over the weekend on eBay which I will use the money to get a Canon camera. Ill pick up the camera this weekend so I'll probably start updating some pics next week.
I'll probably skip on kato's trenchcoat as I'm quite satisfied with my painted DX coat. I am extremely happy tho with kato's vest and tie as it is such a HUGE upgrade over the Dx.
And yup, Evilface made the decal. Love his decals!!!

Last edited:

Got a new camera!!! :yess:
I'm still learning a lot of the settings, so I'm slowly gonna start updating the pics!

bats.jpg

bats1.jpg

Last edited:

Great pics Remy! I'm in the same boat as you :lol What lens are you using in those shots, the kit lens?

Thanks Marf. I used the kit on the first one. On the 2nd one, I believe its the Canon 50mm 1.8f lens that Neo and Kato suggested. I highly recommend it also man. I took a bunch of pics last night and the 50mm definitely shines. The kit lens is great also cause the bad thing with the 50mm is that it is fixed and that it wont zoom.

Cool, yeah I also picked up that 50mm f/1.8, it really is great although limiting like you said. I was planning on using the 50mm 1.8 for my collection update...if/when I ever have time to do it :thud:

the first time I slapped the 50mm, it was underwhelming at first and almost made me want to put the kit lens back cause of the lack of zoom. And when you start taking a bunch of pics, it hardly seems like there's a bunch of difference at first. But once I finally sat down and started to analyze the pics, the majority of pics that I love were taken with the 50mm so I'm a believer. I love the kit lens also, its not like it puts it to shame, but you can definite see a difference though. So, its definitely nice to have both.

Wow what pics!!! I also got the 50mm lense to use with my brothers Canon as I can't afford one myself until next yr

Can't wait to use it...

You're gonna love it Void. Really glad I bought it.
Looking forward to see updated pics of your collection man.

Thx unbreakable. (great movie btw :))

@ neo...Lol, nah...you still take the best pics in this forum man. But, yeah, I was trying to emulate a lot of your shots and trying to mimic a more movie look. I took a lot of pics the other day. I'm gonna gradually start sorting them and upload the ones I like a lot.

Back