Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Cools pics. Those lightsabers are nice.

Thanks. I'm very thankful for board member Katkuru for those lightsabers. My jaw dropped the first time I plugged those in. Couldn't believe how much of a difference it makes in the display. That shelf is defiitely one of my favorite to look at.

Wow love your collection. Love the way you display your toys. Where do you get those printed backdrops? I plan to have something similar but having trouble finding good prints.

Love your Joker, Gambit and those cathode sabers. Those are for the win. I started with my Gambit but still missing a good vest to go with the leather jacket. Great PF selection as well.

Thanks man. The backdrop from Iron man is from the Mech Test display. The rest were just from doing a search on the internet for high resolution images. I've been meaning to add backdrop for the rest of the shelves when I have the time. I've already saved on my desktop several, just need to sort out which ones I like and which shelf it should go to.
If you're still looking for a vest for your Gambit, I got mine from a T becker 1/6 WW2 figure. I see them quite often on ebay.

great stuff

Thank you sir.

Chris.jpg

Leon.jpg

Jill3.jpg

Last edited:

WOW! What a difference huh Remy? Love the pics! I've seen all these before but seeing them with your new camera is like experiencing it all over again!!!!!

WOW! What a difference huh Remy? Love the pics! I've seen all these before but seeing them with your new camera is like experiencing it all over again!!!!!

:exactly:

I have plans to by 2 more detolfs and do a collection update later this year. Will have to seriously think about getting a new camera.

Hi there Shortround. Yeah, I am seriously having so much fun taking these pics. Eventhough im just updating most of the pics, In a strange way, it almost makes it feel like I have all these new figures. I can't believe I waited this long to get a nice camera.

Last edited:

Great photos and collection and I am totally jealous of your resident evil figs

Great photos and collection and I am totally jealous of your resident evil figs

Leon was the second Hot Toys I purchased next to OC Bats. At the time, I told myself just these two. I failed miserably :lol

great pictures

new camera rocks

I really like it a lot, I'm having a hard time sorting the pics to post.
Can't believe all this time I settled for Iphone pics hee hee.

awesome collection dude.

Thanks man.

Note:
I'm slowly updating the front pages with the newer pics

Last edited:
Back