Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

THOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrates

This figure KICKS MAJOR ASS! He looks great with Iron Man. I cant wait to get Cap to do the the major Avengers Trinity. I hope Hot Toys decide to do the HULK also though.

Great pic.

Awesome bash. What's the story behind it?

That is Elvis1976's bash of Robert Downey as Sherlock Holmes. This is one of my favorite bash by him so I was pretty shocked when I saw it in the for sale thread. It was pretty funny cause I was at the typical, "no more toys for now" stage, cause at the time, I think I bought 4 or 5 new ones so I said to myself that I'm sticking to only the ones I have on pre-order. Then, I saw that in the for sale thread. I remember constantly checking, hoping no one would buy it, and I coudnt sleep cause I really wanted it. So finally, at around 4 or 5 in the morning, I finally couldnt resist...said, to hell with my no more toys for now rule:gah: and I bought it, lol. :rotfl
I'm really glad I did though.

That is Elvis1976's bash of Robert Downey as Sherlock Holmes. This is one of my favorite bash by him so I was pretty shocked when I saw it in the for sale thread. It was pretty funny cause I was at the typical, "no more toys for now" stage, cause at the time, I think I bought 4 or 5 new ones so I said to myself that I'm sticking to only the ones I have on pre-order. Then, I saw that in the for sale thread. I remember constantly checking, hoping no one would buy it, and I coudnt sleep cause I really wanted it. So finally, at around 4 or 5 in the morning, I finally couldnt resist...said, to hell with my no more toys for now rule:gah: and I bought it, lol. :rotfl
I'm really glad I did though.

:lol Nice! It's a beautiful piece. Congrats! :duff

What head-sculpt is it?

Thanks. He used the sculpt from Mech Test Iron Man.

Thor5.jpg

He used the sculpt from Mech Test Iron Man.

Ah yes.

There have been many of Elvis' bashes that I would love to own. I really should check the For Sale forum more often.

I really need to quit checking the For Sale forum, lol. :lol
I swear, I keep telling myself to quit looking in there cause everytime I do, I see something I really want and it takes a lot of will courage to pass on things.

Awesome collection and really nice pics Remy, thanks for sharing!

Thor is definitely much more impressive to see in hand. I was excited to get it cause I love the movie but I was like most of the people that had reservations about the sculpt, thought it could be better. But just like the usual Hot Toys experience, once you see it in hand, its much more impressive. Love the paintjob on it too, I think its one of the best so far from Hot Toys.

@JosephCPR, definitely my pleasure in sharing these. I have several more to post soon, Doing a major upgrade to my pics. Just need to find a little more time in between work.

Hi there Entity! :wave
I appreciate the compliment buddy.
I finally invested on a new camera so I'm finally glad I can do justice to show the figures. It wouldnt have been bad if I had at least a decent camera back then but my earlier decent pics were from my sis' crappy camera and the rest were iphone pics. lol.
I really like it cause now it gave me a new hobby, its extremely fun taking pics of these figures.

Hi there Entity! :wave
I appreciate the compliment buddy.
I finally invested on a new camera so I'm finally glad I can do justice to show the figures. It wouldnt have been bad if I had at least a decent camera back then but my earlier decent pics were from my sis' crappy camera and the rest were iphone pics. lol.
I really like it cause now it gave me a new hobby, its extremely fun taking pics of these figures.

Definitely a great investment, dude! :rock
And your right about taking pics of the collection. It's definitely an awesome aspect of collecting!

Can't wait till my Thor arrives and take some pics of him! :lol :rock

Dude, you're gonna love Thor. It seriously is an amazing figure. When the HT pics were shown, I thought it was pretty cool and must have cause I enjoyed the movie immensely, but I didnt think it was gonna be a great figure. I've certainly had reservations like a lot of the people about the sculpt. All that got thrown out the window when he arrived. The sculpt is great and I really love the paintjob. I think the paintjob on it is definitely one of the best so far by HT. Looking forward to see your pics man.

I recently bought this from a fellow member here, I was very fortunate to get this for $75 shipped cause at the time it needed some TLC. Her arm was broken but the owner fixed it and the rubber body was extremely faded. The figure was loose also with no box. I didnt care for the box anyway so when I got her, I painted her with tons of acrylic gloss and she glissened like a little princess. She's a beauty :)

Alien.jpg

Last edited:

Dude, you're gonna love Thor. It seriously is an amazing figure. When the HT pics were shown, I thought it was pretty cool and must have cause I enjoyed the movie immensely, but I didnt think it was gonna be a great figure. I've certainly had reservations like a lot of the people about the sculpt. All that got thrown out the window when he arrived. The sculpt is great and I really love the paintjob. I think the paintjob on it is definitely one of the best so far by HT. Looking forward to see your pics man.

Thanks man! I can't wait to get this figure! My seller's stock got delayed so I had to wait an extra month. Hopefully I'll have it in a couple of weeks! :)

Your Alien looks really awesome as well! The gloss really makes it stand out! :rock

Hey man, how are things?

New pics look REALLY good....keep 'em coming.

What do you have on order right now? Wondering where Remy's collection is headed...

Hey man, how are things?

New pics look REALLY good....keep 'em coming.

What do you have on order right now? Wondering where Remy's collection is headed...

Hey there man. I dont think I've seen ya in a while. Did you take a break from collecting?

As far as my collecting, I think I have about 6 on Preorder, 2 of them I cant wait, Captain America and Chris Reeve Superman.
Thank God for Overtime at work, :lol
I would have been broke.

Pimp :cool:

You take great pix Remy, I'll have to visit this thread more often.

Thx man. Really enjoying this photography hobby.

Back