Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

starkiller-1.jpg

Vader-2.jpg

Last edited:

Hey there man. I dont think I've seen ya in a while. Did you take a break from collecting?

As far as my collecting, I think I have about 6 on Preorder, 2 of them I cant wait, Captain America and Chris Reeve Superman.
Thank God for Overtime at work, :lol
I would have been broke.

Thx man. Really enjoying this photography hobby.

Well keep the pics coming man, they are looking great!

Nope, didn't take a break from collecting, only the Freaks board. I was one of the victims, I believe, of the viruses everyone was complaining about. I had to have my laptop fixed 3 times in the span of about 2 months. I love ya freaks...but uh, not that much!
So now I'm only visiting when I happen to be upstairs and my old PC is turned on.

Thx guys, I really appreciate the compliments. :)

Hey Chigger, which web browser are you using, Internet Explorer?
Just curious since you've been hit by the virus numerous times. I never use IE since it is extremely prone to viruses. I usually use Firefox and I havent been hit by the virus (knocks on wood) yet on this site.

I recently bought this from a fellow member here, I was very fortunate to get this for $75 shipped cause at the time it needed some TLC. Her arm was broken but the owner fixed it and the rubber body was extremely faded. The figure was loose also with no box. I didnt care for the box anyway so when I got her, I painted her with tons of acrylic gloss and she glissened like a little princess. She's a beauty :)

Alien.jpg

Wow! Looking great! Now I'm missing her. :(

Very happy the alien went to a good home. Beautiful work my friend!

Hi Wayne, just wanted to thank you again. I could tell that it wasnt just a figure that was cheap cause its all broken. From the pics, I could tell you took the time to put her back together. I really appreciate it.

And as you mentioned, she is in a good home.
Thanks again buddy. :)

Last edited:

Catwoman-2.jpg

As I was saying, I'm a woman and can't be taken for granted. Life's a _____, now so am I.

Last edited:
Back