Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Great Pic's Remy and Great Job, WOW!

Thanks buddy. I do give myself a huge pat on the back on how well it turned out. Was very surprised myself.
But it was funny though cause one night, I sat on the hallway stairing at my figures and got sorta creeped out by leatherface.
I think that was the reason why before I didnt collect horror. :lol

Couple more pics.

Leatherface1.jpg

Leatherface4.jpg

Thanks buddy. I do give myself a huge pat on the back on how well it turned out. Was very surprised myself.
But it was funny though cause one night, I sat on the hallway stairing at my figures and got sorta creeped out by leatherface.
I think that was the reason why before I didnt collect horror. :lol

Couple more pics.

Leatherface1.jpg

Leatherface4.jpg

What caught my attention about Michael was it appeared to me to make him more sinister looking, like he was in a corner in a dimly lighted room, waiting to introduce himself.
Leatherface is a Murder waiting to Happen; Remy, Great Pic's

Wow, excellent work on Leatherface! :horror

If someone mistakes your work for Seb's, you know you're doing something right :lol Keep it up! :hi5:

Wow, excellent work on Leatherface! :horror

If someone mistakes your work for Seb's, you know you're doing something right :lol Keep it up! :hi5:

:D He he, that did put a huge grin on my face cause Seb is definitely a HUGE influence, I'm amazed at how that guy can make any figure turn to gold.

Great pics Remy ;)

Thank you Darth :)

What caught my attention about Michael was it appeared to me to make him more sinister looking, like he was in a corner in a dimly lighted room, waiting to introduce himself.
Leatherface is a Murder waiting to Happen; Remy, Great Pic's

Lol, NICE! I'm very glad you caught that Colossus! That made it all worth it, when I sat there for a long long long long time trying to find that right spot/pose. Lol :1-1:

Last edited:

GREAT shots, Remy! Myers looks great.

Really love the Leatherface shots. Underrated figure. Your shots really do it justice. And the lighting is awesome, casts some killer shadows. :clap

hey nice collection

Thank you Jarvis.

Awesome pics Remy and an amazing job on the customizing! :rock

Thank you very much.

Awesome! Great pics as well. :hi5:

thanks Jay. :)

GREAT shots, Remy! Myers looks great.

Really love the Leatherface shots. Underrated figure. Your shots really do it justice. And the lighting is awesome, casts some killer shadows. :clap

Thanks KD, and agreed, LF is absolutely underrated figure. When, I was looking at the pics before I bought it, I saw the potential so I bought paints that I would need, and when I finally received it, I almost didnt mod it cause I thought, as is...it was actually a lot better in hand. I decided to watch the movie again to look at what could be done and and got inspired again and since I already bought the materials, might as well get on with it. Very glad I did cause it was a fun mod to do.

awesome pics

your the best at it

(still maglor make the best poses)

Finally finished modding my Sideshow Jason Vorhees
I weathered most of the outfit. Thought his mask was a clean looking also so I weathered it and made it look old and grimy. Also replaced the fake looking hair with a nicer stringy looking one. Bloodied up his machete also.

JasonNew9b.jpg

JasonNew8.jpg

JasonNew2.jpg

Back