Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

i would love to have a BD shield

Took me some trial and error to get that shield. I first used dull spray but it turned out more dull than I wanted to so I used acetone to remove some of it and that seemed to do the trick. Cause its not highly reflective like a mirror anymore but it still has shine. I would recommend getting another one on ebay at first in case you messed up your shield in case you decide to mod one.

The shield is really awesome

Congrats

:duff

Thanks, I do love how it turned out.

Great stuff Remy. Cap turned out great.

Thanks man.

Ung...I just now noticed that Photobucket changed most of my pics to lower res.
I used to use tinypic until it did the same thing. Just found out recently that it does have a limit to bandwidth.

If anybody Can recommend a true free photo hosting place I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

89Bats3.jpg

89Bats4.jpg

89Bats1.jpg

Thank you.
Yup, the Catwoman is a custom made by brothers production. I believe they still sell them on ebay.
Very impressive for a knock off figure.

awesome !!!!! you got your batman

yes sir, ultimate batman figure at the moment...until HT releases batman returns :)

Great shots on the batman mate. :duff

Thanks man.

Great Score and Pic's; Remy, Catwoman is Purrrfect, Great Post

Appreciate it buddy. I am pleased with this Kitty Cat and will do for now until HT releases BR catwoman. I'm pretty sure I wont be able to resist it specially if they have a battle damaged headsculpt to go with it.

love the fight club remy and congrats on the camera read u needed it befor also thanks for the gambit thread really helped me put mine togeather

wonderful additions to a great collection.

Thank you very much. :)

Hi Remy very cool collection and could you please tell me is Hulk a statue or a poseable figure ?

Thanks, the Hulk is a custom statue I got on ebay.

love the fight club remy and congrats on the camera read u needed it befor also thanks for the gambit thread really helped me put mine togeather

Thanks for the compliments Mike and glad I could help :duff

Back