Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Dexter3.jpg

This is the best looking representation of Dexter I have seen. Who did this Remy? Looks dead on :clap.

^^^Damn, that does look sweet! Somehow missed that one. Don't often get to see the top part of those figures. ;)

Amazing Collection. Blew my socks off. Specially BobbyC, Holmes and Rainman.

Btw Where / What is that Hulk from? :dunno:

Where did you get that Dexter at???? I must know it is amazing.

Thank you Remy, you have such a cool set up for your figures, I Envy you.

Oh wow, thank you for that kind compliment man. I am very thankful for being able to acquire what I have. I'm very greatful specially with today's economy. There's hardly a day goes by where I don't Stand there and just look and appreciate what i have. So, thank you very much man.

Awesome to see them together! :rock

Thx mags. Don't you have the catwoman too? I'm surprised you haven't taken a pic of both.

Dexter3.jpg

This is the best looking representation of Dexter I have seen. Who did this Remy? Looks dead on :clap.

Thank you. It was made by Xenoviper. Thx, I do think he did an excellent job capturing dex expression, like when he has that fake smile on the outside, but inside he's up to something.

Amazing Collection. Blew my socks off. Specially BobbyC, Holmes and Rainman.

Btw Where / What is that Hulk from? :dunno:

Thx, those 3 are the highlight of my collection.
The hulk was purchased on eBay, unfortunately, the sculptor only made a couple of these and he didn't label the package. No company name, sculptor, etc. it came on a plain brown box so I don't have any info on him.

Where did you get that Dexter at???? I must know it is amazing.

Unfortunately, Xenoviper was given a cease and desist by showtime so he had to delete his for sale thread. I was lucky to get it by buying it from another member who decided to pass and sold me his sculpt.

Thx mags. Don't you have the catwoman too? I'm surprised you haven't taken a pic of both.

Yep. Thought you might ask that! :lol

I'm trying to hold off for pics with the Returns version, but now that I think about it I'll prolly have a HT catwoman to go with that so I should take pics of this pair while it's still interesting...

Simply amazing! :thud: :clap

Thx Jay.

Yep. Thought you might ask that! :lol

I'm trying to hold off for pics with the Returns version, but now that I think about it I'll prolly have a HT catwoman to go with that so I should take pics of this pair while it's still interesting...

Yup, I think a HT returns catwoman is a must have but I do think it will be a while before we see it. Im hoping it will be dx with PERS, and hopefully itll have a battle damaged Selina, that would be sweet!
Surprisingly tho, this knock off holds its own and at the moment is a great pair with bats.

Stunning as always bro.

Your pics really are a work of art. Your Dexter is just stupidly good!!!

Congrats !!

Bob

Stunning as always bro.

Your pics really are a work of art. Your Dexter is just stupidly good!!!

Congrats !!

Bob

Thx buddy. Xeno and Kato did an amazing job on this piece. Kato's work is just unreal, his clothing is 2nd to none.

wow, great collection:hi5:

Thx friend :)

Super collection. That hulk is awesome! !!!

I appreciate it man. I do love that hulk.

I should have more updates soon.
I decided to now also pick up some horror pieces. I've bought a couple of sideshow horror figures, they're surprising still well made considering some of them are pretty old but they look stunning when modded.
So I've been busy modding them, and so far they're really looking great!!! Looking forward to taking pics of them.
Also looking forward to getting my first full set rainman figure of a certain huckleberry cowboy.

Headsculpt by Ones Customs, "The Shape" I slightly customized it by adding some blue hues.
Overalls my Moe. The overalls were great, love the fit but it was originally too clean and pretty light green.
So I dyed it twice to make them darker, then I drybrushed it green. Came out too green, so I added blue pastels.
Love how it turned out. It looks like its been used.

Myers1b.jpg

Last edited:

Is that Seb's Leatherface I see? Congrats on Myers, he looks awesome! :rock

not a fan of horror movies

but still ,great shot

Thanks man. I'm quite the opposite and that my favorite genre is horror so I'm surprised at myself for just not collecting horror stuff.

:rock
Usually not a big fan of Halloween, but he looks scarier here than he does in the movie. :clap

Lol, thanks man.

Nice shots once again mate. He really looks scary :monkey1

I aprreciate it buddy.

Is that Seb's Leatherface I see? Congrats on Myers, he looks awesome! :rock

Thank you so much Marf.
Nope, I customized Leatherface myself. Was definitely influenced a lot by Sebs though...the master customizer.
When I saw the SS leatherface, I was surprised by all the potential. The biggest flaw of the figure was that since the movie had a lot of green tint, SS decided to paint the face green...actually, lol, more like avocado green with no shading.
So instead of looking macabre, it looks like a halloween mask from a store that supposed to be scary but it isnt due to looking like a mask. I watched the movie again, and although I'm sure it probably has a lot of flesh tones, in the movie, his face looks pale white. So I decided to paint his face to white tint. I also weathered his clothes. Added a nice amount of blood on his apron and the chainsaw. I also weathered his shoes. I was originally gonna make him bigger/fatter as some customs have done but I think the original owner already did this cause he seems to be bigger compared to pictures of the original figure.
I also painted his gauntlets too look more like leather.

Here a before pic of what the original figure looks like (its not my pic)

regularSSleatherface.jpg

Here's my customized version.

Leatherface3.jpg

Last edited:
Back