Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Thank you Sundance. :duff

doc10B-1.jpg

Last edited:

Congrats on Doc. One of my favorite westerns and character. Just saw your Matali Freddy. Your painting skills are pretty good. Thanks for the pics

great pics buddy ;)

Thanks as always my friend. :1-1:

Congrats on Doc. One of my favorite westerns and character. Just saw your Matali Freddy. Your painting skills are pretty good. Thanks for the pics

Thanks for the compliments on the painting. I am really happy how Freddy turned out. Everytime I do these mods, I find new respect to the guys that do these all the time. Lots of time and effort.

man that doc looks awesome! my favorite rainman piece to this date. the way the clothes hang, the sweat..nice grab dude!

Thanks buddy, Rainman is truly a remarkable artist. Really glad I was able to snag this, the figure just looks too cool on the shelf.

Super Paint Job on Your Freddy :wink1: Getting my Freddy and Myers Ready To Be Sent Off To Be Painted :yess:

Your Doc Holliday,s such a breathtaking piece , congrats :clap

Thanks man. I'll be on the lookout for your figures, looking forward to see them.

Really nice pics :clap

Thank you.

Wonderful collection you got here Remy!:clap:clap

Thanks Calcifer. Grats also on getting your doc.

Beautiful figure, beautiful pics. Congrats. :duff

Thanks buddy. :duff

I finally finished painting and applied faux hair to Betomatali's Michael Myers blank headsculpt.
At first, I kinda regret buying his blank headsculpt cause I was very happy with my Ones custom "The Shape" Myers.
Once i finished painting it and finally put him under the lighting...my jaw dropped.
Not to offend Ones custom cause I absolutely loved his "the Shape" but Beto totally knocked this out of the park.
When I originally had One's on display, I had to really play with the lighting moving the figure around to get the Michael Myers
hidden under the light to make the sculpt shine. There was none of that with Beto's. Well lit or not, it is 78 Myers.
It actually looks even better when its well lit.
Halloween is my all time favorite horror movie, so happy I was able to nab one of these now from Beto.
When it comes to horror, no doubt...Beto is the man.

Myers9c.jpg

Horrorcrew1d.jpg

Last edited:

That looks Great; Remy, If I ever happen upon one I will snag it, just to Creep Out the Old Lady hehehehe

Last edited:

Looks sweet mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you Sarvesh. :duff

That looks Great; Remy, If I ever happen upon one I will snag it, just to Creep Out the Old Lady hehehehe

Lol, my girl loves horror so she's not creeped up by it...Her son on the other hand is scared of them ha ha.

Very great pics buddy ;)

Thank you sir.

:rock :rock :rock

I never noticed your Sherlock Holmes custom (page 1) before. Awesome!

Thanks. Yup, very fortunate to acquire that from Elvis1976. One of my favorite figures.

Looks great :clap

Thanks buddy. :)

Back