Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

No problem man - you're the first guy I thought of when I saw it - I don't actually know who sculpted it though :lol

I'm sure it'll pop up if you search for it or something

Lol, thanks. yeah, the quality on that Watson is very good, I'm sure that will pop up eventually.
I bet you're itching for more Nolan Toys. Its been slow lately aside from the Bane teaser.
As of right now, Catwoman is my most wanted list!!! :drool
I cant wait to see the reveal on that. Surprised HT hasnt put a teaser yet since the movie is close.
I'm trying to limit my collection as I'm running out of space so I I'm thinking maybe on Bane at the moment, but I'm sure once I see the movie, I'll probably PO the dang thing. :lol

Hey, since you sorta keep in touch with Adam, so is he definitely not releasing any of the Jokers that he is flaunting in customs?
Man, I still would like to get a hold of one of his jokers.

CapPF10B.jpg

What a beautiful piece. And a beautiful shot. :cool:

Thank you so much Mags. I am in awe with this statue.
Its displayed in my living room and I actually fell asleep on the couch last night cause I didn't want to leave the room and just wanted to keep looking at it. :eek:

You made BloodRayne! Haha! :rock

Awesome collection brother.

Thanks Brains. Ha ha, yup, one of the coolest vampire chick next to Selene from Underworld. Awesome Videogame. Too bad she was badly misrepresented with those Uwe Boll movies.

Great pics for the awesome captain america PF, congrats Remy ;)

Thanks buddy. :)

Superb pics mate. Can't wait to get mine soon.
23lo1vr.gif

Man, you're in for a treat. Totally surpassed my expectation. This thing is a steal at the price. Sideshow needs to be commended for this piece.

Damn! what have I been doing, missed some Great Updates, Scores and Pic's; Remy, WOW!

Yeah, where have you been man. :stick
:lol, jk, thanks for the compliment as always my friend.

Man, you're in for a treat. Totally surpassed my expectation. This thing is a steal at the price. Sideshow needs to be commended for this piece.

I agree. Simply superb looking statue. Sadly it will be selling for $2k next year on eBay.

:lol, jk, thanks for the compliment as always my friend.[/QUOTE]

Been Wiped Out last couple days, Working Long 10 to 12 Hour Days, gotta pay for my habit someway :lol:lol:lol

I agree. Simply superb looking statue. Sadly it will be selling for $2k next year on eBay.

Yup, I have no doubts that this is easily gonna pass 1k in no time specially since there's only 500 EX.

:lol, jk, thanks for the compliment as always my friend.

Been Wiped Out last couple days, Working Long 10 to 12 Hour Days, gotta pay for my habit someway :lol:lol:lol[/QUOTE]

I hear ya bud, been the same way. Been working quite a bit but that's what I tell myself whenever I work overtime, this will pay for my hobby, lol.
In fact, my co-workers joke about it all the time when I mention overtime...they're like..."well, more Hot toys for you"! :lol

Thank you so much Mags. I am in awe with this statue.
Its displayed in my living room and I actually fell asleep on the couch last night cause I didn't want to leave the room and just wanted to keep looking at it. :eek:

I am definitely at home here. :1-1:

I've always loved the sculpt of Enterbay's Sparrow. Was gutted when I first found out how expensive it was. Was pretty lucky to score one recently for a really great price. Combined with HT, it makes a great combo.

The good stuff: (pretty much reiterate what member Jokes and Bats have mentioned)
The paintjob is excellent right down to the lips. Excellent excellent paintjob, love the skin color. I also love the facial structure. Very close to Johnny Depp.
The cloth bandana also gives it a more realistic look. I am currently waiting on a RAH Sparrow trenchcoat so I plan to display him with the hat on, but I'm almost tempted to keep it like it is cause I dont want to cover the bandana. I dont like the trenchcoat without the hat look so if I do use the coat, the hat has to be used.
The hat is sweet...much much better than HT's. Has a weathered look to it also and much better material than the cheap paperlike material HT used.

The shirt is great. It has a large chest opening which leads to one of the best feature of EB sparrow...The rubber chest.
One of the minor nitpicks I have with the HT (emphasis on nitpick cause HT Sparrow is still one of HT's best...if not, The best figure) is the plasticky chest. You want to show it more much like the movie, but it gives off a sheen hard plasticky look. Eb provided a tight rubber turtle neck tanktop that goes over the body so when covered with the shirt, it gives off a more fleshy look.

The hands are great, proportions and the gesture is cool.
The 2 cups are cool.
Lastly, the sash is magnificent, very worn, drapes naturally.

Everything else...trash.
The talking feature is just a gimmick. The rest of the clothes are too cheap looking.
Overall, I'm extremely happy with the Enterbay/HT combo. Its the Ultimate Unison (sorry Medicom)

sparrow2EEE.jpg

Last edited:
Back