Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Had some time yesterday to make creative Images of the pics. :)

Myers1f.jpg

leatherfaceb.jpg

jasonc.jpg

awesome collection remy.........top notch....very high end....great pics...:clap

Thanks Yannick. Freddy is going slow at the moment cause originally, I was just gonna take the cheaper route and using either parts from Mezco or Sideshow to complete it.
But now that it is painted, and I'm seeing all these pics of Beto's fullset, I'm undecided on buying more beto parts for it. Also, undecided about picking up Moe's sweater...arrrggg...

This was supposed to be one of my cheaper customs, and now it may turn up to be another costly custom...lol

Thanks Yannick. Freddy is going slow at the moment cause originally, I was just gonna take the cheaper route and using either parts from Mezco or Sideshow to complete it.
But now that it is painted, and I'm seeing all these pics of Beto's fullset, I'm undecided on buying more beto parts for it. Also, undecided about picking up Moe's sweater...arrrggg...

This was supposed to be one of my cheaper customs, and now it may turn up to be another costly custom...lol

You and me both man. :lol I thought I was out, then he posted about the price cut. There's just so much other stuff I currently want to get, on the other hand I'm always looking into ways to improve my current figures.

Ha ha, yup, that's where I'm at. This is a costly hobby cause besides waiting on new figures to come in, much like you, I'm also upgrading little bits of pieces here and there.
I do love Moe's Myers coveralls, so his sweater is very tempting since its cheaper than the coveralls. :gah:

Last edited:

Got Cap last night. #42/500.
This is one of the coolest art piece I have ever seen.
Being mostly a 1/6 collector now after I sold the few PFs I have,
I have forgotten how massive PF's are.
This is truly one of the coolest statues around.
I'm so glad I didnt pass on this.
I had to get on the waitlist cause I kept trying to limit myself
to 1/6 but I just had to make an exemption on this one and I'm so glad I did.

CapPF6D.jpg

CapPF11D.jpg

CapPF4D.jpg

Last edited:

That looks very impressive!

Also - not sure if you're interested in a Watson for your Sherlock, came across this on Facebook today!

8331281.jpg

Thanks Void.
Wow, that is a great Watson likeness. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on that. Would make a good companion piece.
Thanks for the heads up buddy.

Back