Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Looks amazing - love the Begins figure.

Great pics my friend ;)

Wow simply amazing pics mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks guys. :hi5:

Over all worth every penny and effort you spent, it's definitely another master piece on your shelf. Love it :clap:clap:clap

Indeed Tony, I can't stop staring at this shelf again thanks to your cape. I'm in awe with this figure again.
I normally try not to mess/move the the figure too much cause I'm very picky about posing and messing with the cape, but that's no issue thanks to your cape cause it drapes soo naturally.
Love it!!! Thank you so much man. :)

In anticipation of the new Batman movie, I took some more recent pics of my Bats Dio.
I changed Batman's cape with Tony Meis' cape. I also bought a interrogation room Dio on ebay. I covered some of the LED lights with transparant blue film to give it that more moody look.

batinterrogationdio4A.jpg

batinterrogationdio1D.jpg

batinterrogationdio5D.jpg

Excellent pics Remy! :hi5: I am getting pretty excited to see the movie soon too.

Thank you firebird. :duff
Been excited for awhile but it really started hitting me last week.
I can't believe it'll be out in just a couple of days.
I seriously can't wait! :panic:

In anticipation of the new Batman movie, I took some more recent pics of my Bats Dio.
I changed Batman's cape with Tony Meis' cape. I also bought a interrogation room Dio on ebay. I covered some of the LED lights with transparant blue film to give it that more moody look.

batinterrogationdio4A.jpg

batinterrogationdio1D.jpg

batinterrogationdio5D.jpg
They look fantastic. :clap

First off... awesome collection! its such great variety! are some of these figures custom made? for example Starkiller?

They look fantastic. :clap

Thanks Jay. :1-1:

First off... awesome collection! its such great variety! are some of these figures custom made? for example Starkiller?

Thank you Amazen. I'm glad you asked, I never paid attention and just now realized that a huge portion of my collection are customs. Starkiller is indeed a custom. I think its the very first custom I bashed.
My other customs are: Heath Ledger Joker, Dexter, Bloodrayne, Doc Holliday, Tyler Durden, Gambit, Sherlock Holmes, Catwoman.

The rest are Hot Toys or Sideshow although some of them are highly modded or in some form customized like my Jack Sparrow which is a combination of Hot Toys and Enterbay. Most of my horror figures are also heavily modded.

Thanks Voorhees. :)
It sure is. Although I have the dx12 on Pre-order, and though it has some improvements over the dx02,
This bad boy can still hold his own.

I've just spent the last few minutes going through your pictures. I went to the Madame Tusauds waxworks two days ago - going through these was a much better experience. Great collection.

Excellent pics Remy!!! :rock Is that a custom base that you made and is there anyway you can take more pics of it when you get some time? The base is looking pretty awesome there too. :clap

I've just spent the last few minutes going through your pictures. I went to the Madame Tusauds waxworks two days ago - going through these was a much better experience. Great collection.

Oh wow, thx for the big compliment buddy.
Very cool you got to go to madam tussaud's recently.
My girlfriend works for American airlines so she has flight benefits and she wants to take me to the one in either LA or NY for my bday.
We're saving money for hotel, car rental, admissions, etc.
I'm hoping we can go. We dont have any madam tussaud close by and the the wax museum close to where I live is not as good.

Excellent pics Remy!!! :rock Is that a custom base that you made and is there anyway you can take more pics of it when you get some time? The base is looking pretty awesome there too. :clap

Thx firebird. It's a base I bought on eBay. I think it's pretty cheap too. If my memory serves me correctly, I think it was under $10 or somehere around that ballpark.
Here's a better pic of it with my bloodrayne.

BloodRayne6.jpg

batinterrogationjoker2A.jpg

Rey, I love your Joker, looks even better than the 2.0. Which head is that?

Thx bud, it's a BobbyC joker. It's made of silicone with punch-in hair with medical grade glass eyes.
He used the same principle of making his lifesize scale bust to 1/6. It's my grail figure. :)

Incredible pics ;)

Thank ya kindly sir. :duff

Last edited:

Thx firebird. It's a base I bought on eBay. I think it's pretty cheap too. If my memory serves me correctly, I think it was under $10 or somehere around that ballpark.
Here's a better pic of it with my bloodrayne.

Thanks for the info bud and that sounds like a very good deal. I will take a look on ebay to see if I can find one still. :)

Loved your collection, especially Holmes. Did you get that off the board?

Thanks for the info bud and that sounds like a very good deal. I will take a look on ebay to see if I can find one still. :)

you're welcome man.

excellent pics

Thanks lord. :)

Loved your collection, especially Holmes. Did you get that off the board?

Thanks, and yes...I got Sherlock Holmes from non other than the super uber talented Elvis1976.
Speaking of which, I decided to changed Sherlock's shoes to Sweeney Todd Boots.

sherlock7_19_2A.jpg

sherlock7_19A.jpg

Thanks, and yes...I got Sherlock Holmes from non other than the super uber talented Elvis1976.
Speaking of which, I decided to changed Sherlock's shoes to Sweeney Todd Boots.

sherlock7_19_2A.jpg

sherlock7_19A.jpg

Very cool mate. :duff

Back