Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

That is one gorgeous Sparrow :duff

Great Score on Capt.Jack and Great Pic's my Friend

Great pics my friend ;)

Very cool JS mashup, Remy, congrats! :clap

Thanks guys, really happy with the New Jack. :duff

Took a couple more pics of Jack, placed him on a different shelf.

NewJack1AAA.jpg

NewJack7AAA.jpg

NewJack2AAAA.jpg

Last edited:

So I've always enjoyed going to the wax museum. Its actually one of the reason I collect the figures, its like having miniature wax museum in my home.
Inspired by the Madam Tussaud's Jack Sparrow, I went ahead and added hair on mine to make it similar. So I cut strips of lamb hair and inserted it in between the rubber hair of the headsculpt. I think it turned out great. Looks really good in hand. Its not permanent so it can be easily be removed.

Jack-Sparrow-Madame-Tussauds.jpg

jackie7A.jpg

jackie2A.jpg

jackie3A.jpg

Last edited:

Great update , love that Sparrow. :)

Thanks. :)

Damn that looks amazing. Great idea with the real hair man. :clap

Thank you so much Yannick. I always seem to surprise myself. Lol

Holy shnikes, brilliant! :horror

Thanks Marf. :duff

Hand me some of that hair Remy. :tap

Looks awesome!

Thanks shortround. Lol, there's plenty on eBay, just search for mohair.

very awesome my friend ;)

Thanks as always my friend.

That takes it up another notch; Remy, WOW! Great Job

Indeed it does sir. Im really really really happy how it turned out. It certainly adds another level of realism, much like a well tailored 1/6 outfit. The thing thats tricky with faux hair is if it's not done right, it'll look like a doll. After looking at more pics of the madam tussaud's sparrow, i really wanted it to look close to the wax musuem figure so I decided to just experiment by mixing it with the rubber hair and it ended up working great.

After I was done, I watched "on stranger tides again" and after it was done, I looked at the figure again and it brought a huge :D on my face.

Last edited:
Back