Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Great pics ;)

Thanks my friend. :1-1:

Awesome photo updates Remy. The Doc looks amazing! :rock

Thank you sir, very glad I got him. I'm in the process of consolidating my collection. I've sold a couple of pieces already cause I realized I have way too many superheroes. I wanted a little more variety so I'm quite happy with doc cause I have no western figures.

digging that captain america

Thanks. Sideshow did a phenomenal job with this one.
Argg...I just realized when I was editing some pics, photobucket unlinked and deleted my previous cap images.

Here's a couple of new ones.

CapPF4B.jpg

CapPF6B.jpg

CapPF11B.jpg

Last edited:

Sweet pics bud. This is surely a great statue by SS. Totally awesome.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarvesh. Grats also on acquiring Cap and Thor.
Man, I really want to get Thor also, but I've made a strict decision to stick to 1/6 scale only, and I had to go back and forth not to cancel Cap. I'm glad I kept it though cause it is in my top 5 favorite collectible.
I'll probably fail again though when enterbay reveals their Batman Begins 1/4 scale figure...:eek:

Great Score on Cap; Remy and Pic's as said Great acquisition

Biggest thanks to one of the coolest X-man. :1-1:

Man, I really want to get Thor also, but I've made a strict decision to stick to 1/6 scale only, and I had to go back and forth not to cancel Cap. I'm glad I kept it though cause it is in my top 5 favorite collectible.
I'll probably fail again though when enterbay reveals their Batman Begins 1/4 scale figure...:eek:

Biggest thanks to one of the coolest X-man. :1-1:

Thank You for the High Praise my Friend and this Thread has been Colossus Approved

Thanks bud. Thor is not that great as compared to this Capt. A statue but if you want to make some sort of Avengers display then it is a worthy investment. Trust me when you line up the 4 (Iron Man, Capt.A, Thor & Hulk) together, it oozes awesomeness.

Thank You for the High Praise my Friend and this Thread has been Colossus Approved

Sweet! Finally got the Seal of Approval. :yess: :)

Thanks bud. Thor is not that great as compared to this Capt. A statue but if you want to make some sort of Avengers display then it is a worthy investment. Trust me when you line up the 4 (Iron Man, Capt.A, Thor & Hulk) together,:wink1: it oozes awesomeness.

I've noticed Thor's paint is not up to par compared to cap, nevertheless, it's an excellent sculpt which captures hemsworth more than hot toys.
Alas, as much as I would love the avengers in 1/4 scale, I have no room. And above that, my woman would probably kick my ass. Lol.
Since our relationship has been very serious, there is now a quota on my collection. Ha ha.
So that's the good thing about the collection thread, as for the ones I can't collect, I can live vicariously through you and the other's collection.
Things were simple when I was single and kid free, but she has a couple of kids that I do love, and since I have a modest budget, I have to set the extra income to make sure I can treat them better.

So make sure to keep those pictures coming. :wink1:

Awesome pics WOW !!! congrats my friend ;)

Thanks my friend. And I love the behind the scenes shots in your thread.
I really should invest on a nice tripod to get clearer shots. Lol.

I've noticed Thor's paint is not up to par compared to cap, nevertheless, it's an excellent sculpt which captures hemsworth more than hot toys.
Alas, as much as I would love the avengers in 1/4 scale, I have no room. And above that, my woman would probably kick my ass. Lol.
Since our relationship has been very serious, there is now a quota on my collection. Ha ha.
So that's the good thing about the collection thread, as for the ones I can't collect, I can live vicariously through you and the other's collection.
Things were simple when I was single and kid free, but she has a couple of kids that I do love, and since I have a modest budget, I have to set the extra income to make sure I can treat them better.

So make sure to keep those pictures coming. :wink1:

Completely respectable my friend. We all should know what are our priorities and act accordingly. Nevertheless you still have a cool collection.
23lo1vr.gif

Sweet! Finally got the Seal of Approval. :yess: :)

You have always had it my fellow X-Men Team Member Remy/Gambit :exactly:

x-men_logo.gif

Merci mon ami. Dis rajun Cajun is happy to be on de same team wit de honorable Colossus. :wink1:

Some sweet new pics of the Cap PF Remy and it looks amazing! SSC did do a awesome job on that piece.

Thanks firebird. Indeed, sideshow should be commended for this piece.
Such a beautiful statue.

Completely respectable my friend. We all should know what are our priorities and act accordingly. Nevertheless you still have a cool collection.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks buddy. :1-1:
It's something I never take for granted. Hardly a day goes by where I don't spend time admiring them. :)

In anticipation of the new Batman movie, I took some more recent pics of my Bats Dio.
I changed Batman's cape with Tony Meis' cape. I also bought a interrogation room Dio on ebay. I covered some of the LED lights with transparant blue film to give it that more moody look.

batinterrogationdio4A.jpg

batinterrogationdio1D.jpg

batinterrogationdio5D.jpg

Last edited:

In anticipation of the new Batman movie, I took some more recent pics of my Bats Dio.
I changed Batman's cape with Tony Meis' cape. I also bought a interrogation room Dio on ebay. I covered some of the LED lights with transparant blue film to give it that more moody look.

batinterrogationdio4A.jpg

batinterrogationdio1D.jpg

batinterrogationdio5D.jpg

Over all worth every penny and effort you spent, it's definitely another master piece on your shelf. Love it :clap:clap:clap

Back