Action Figure Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster-Updated Page31

Finally finished both my Titan Heroes :rock but Ofc my crumby airbrush crapped out when I went to add a seal coat. :banghead

So, I ordered airbrush mk II and a compressor which arrived today. Hoping I'll get finished pics up. :pray:

So demanding. :monkey4

I-demand-The.jpg

New WIP
No more talking, just lights.
2414B036551DAD35099EAC

Seems like we're getting addicted to this figure huh? We're not only working with one, not two or three but four?? Wow keep it up!! 😀 @ironmann

I was inspired by ironman and create one of my own.

DSC_7128.jpg
DSC_7131.jpg
DSC_7138.jpg
DSC_7139.jpg

Noticed this is now eligible for Prime shipping. Thinking about grabbing a third since my son seems unwilling to relinquish my second :)

How are you guys filling the screw holes? I have been using model putty to fill them, but no matter what I do they are still visible after primer. I'm about to just throw up my hands and give up.

I didn't even bother covering them. Are they visible after primer and then a base coat of color?

On a side note I finished my black and gold Marvel Now Hulkbuster, just need to take pics :rock

Tried to do a clearcoat and some of the gold started to run , looks great where there is no running , just a few touch ups needed.

What made the gold run? Was it still wet when you applied the clear coat? Looking forward to seeing it.

Having too much fun repainting these so I'm working on my 3rd figure now pictured below :thud: :lol

Hope to get some decent pics of my completed ones to post up tomorrow, and already have ideas for another 2 Hulkbuster repaints I'll be doing since the weather finally broke and is conducive to painting. :thud:

19612c55-d950-4606-ada4-218e063d8f4d_zpseyggrcs4.jpg

Back