Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh oh you made Green Jill mad
23-angry-titties_zps1a8ec9e7.gif

tumblr_mk4z9kvghJ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Ill see when I get them I'm starting to finally put together my stars Jill I think you guys are gonna love the gloves there custom. Gotta take some pics soon and post

i dont think you need to continue with that custom its just fine the way it is

:lol I'll be taking my time with this project.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I'm in the process of making a custom RE4 Leon, I am going to be making most of the stuff by hand (mainly his clothes),
I would like to get guns and shoes already made. I've made him his shirt and pants (out of the closest materials I could find,
it's hard finding the right fabrics!), I'll be redoing the shirt soon. ^ ^; Here's how he looks so far:

LeonSKofE.jpg

The thing is Leon's shoes are kind of "unique," I already found some that are similar but I'm wondering if there are any others that could be closer?
Anyone know of any? I'm vegan, so I would prefer molded shoes or ones that are made out of synthetic materials. Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Here's what his shoes look like in RE4 (click on img for larger version)

- Enzyme

Brandoloneous, I know they are combat boots. ^ ^;; I thought I would ask more savvy 1:6 customizers
if there are any shoes that are close stylistically, because I'm relatively knew to 1:6 and don't truly collect
military type gear. But I guess this was the wrong place to ask. Thank you for your time anyway. :)

Project_A, not sure if that was meant as a complement or something else, but thank you regardless. :)
(I'm a female, so to me a pretty male figure is not an insult but from a male POV, that might be taken a bit differently... then there is also sarcasm!)

- Enzyme

Oh no. I like it. :D just needs some gel/hairspray. Good job on the clothes. Wish I had sewing skills.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

OSW (One Sixth Warrirors) has many military experts. You should ask there, they know their stuff and I always go there when I'm looking for military 1/6 gear.

Last edited:
Project_A, he needs a new wig all together but I haven't found the right hair color yet.
I'm not very good at making wigs or sewing but I don't mind trying if it's for something
like a custom video game figure (even if I have to try over and over). Thanks for your comments! :)

Brandoloneous, I am a member there as well but I thought I would try a video game specific
thread first, since OSW is military mostly, I thought it would be awkward for me to ask about
shoes for a video game figure. Regardless, I'll stick to the ones I've found, I doubt there are
any shoes that look closer than the ones I've found anyway (I have searched myself for the
boots for a long time now that's why I even asked, I don't usually ask for help unless I already
done my research and haven't had much luck. However, it's probably best to just buy what I already found).
Thanks again. :)

- Enzyme

Got the Phicen body today

dscf6037m.jpg

dscf6038m.jpg

dscf6040q.jpg

dscf6043s.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcGcSfQxMwk[/ame]

Pretty happy with it. I think it suits her shape well. I've yet to find a pair of brown fingerless gloves though, but i think the black undershirt i will experiment on for her next( as its meant to come below the vest a little bit) is the one from Alice.

Got the Phicen body today

dscf6037m.jpg

dscf6038m.jpg

dscf6040q.jpg

dscf6043s.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcGcSfQxMwk

Pretty happy with it. I think it suits her shape well. I've yet to find a pair of brown fingerless gloves though, but i think the black undershirt i will experiment on for her next( as its meant to come below the vest a little bit) is the one from Alice.

Damn. That really came out amazing Kiva. Your accessory amount is crazy. That body really does suit her frame, that definitely is her tummy :lol

I'm in the process of making a custom RE4 Leon, I am going to be making most of the stuff by hand (mainly his clothes),
I would like to get guns and shoes already made. I've made him his shirt and pants (out of the closest materials I could find,
it's hard finding the right fabrics!), I'll be redoing the shirt soon. ^ ^; Here's how he looks so far:

LeonSKofE.jpg

The thing is Leon's shoes are kind of "unique," I already found some that are similar but I'm wondering if there are any others that could be closer?
Anyone know of any? I'm vegan, so I would prefer molded shoes or ones that are made out of synthetic materials. Thanks in advance for any help! :)

- Enzyme
Just off the top of my head, hot toys the expendables Barney Ross or hot toys predators Royce boots may work.

It's also worth noting hot toys predators noland Boots are the same as the Barney boots.

Great looking Leon by the way.

LeonSKofE.jpg

- Enzyme

That's a really good start. I recommend switching bodies though.

Back