Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ttm19 body is a great body for Leon, however ti does not work with the head at all. It gives him giraff neck. I think i previously in this thread posed some re 4 Leon pics with a ttm19 body on it.

Been going through this and WOW some very amazing pieces here.

I hope to add NEMESIS to my 1/6 ranks sometime soon. Though first I plan UMBRELLA Corp figures inc Mini Me as well.

Might be the best place to ask this question.

I costume UMBRELLA Corp (Film version uniforms) as:-
CENTURION from Resident Evil Apocalypse,
UBCS Merc (same film as above),
Desert Trooper (RE: Extinction),
Airborne Trooper (RE: Afterlife). These guys are the ones at the end of the film, same kit as the Japanese but different patch lay out.

I am Lucky enough to own several Screen Used prop parts from a few of the films too concerning UMBRELLA Corp uniforms as well.

Has anyone tried to do the HATCH CENTURION Vest at all? I have tried several various ways and NONE I am truly happy with :(
Would be excellent to not only do it for a mini me but if the formula works make a few.

I already have an AIRBORNE trooper under way (just need the Blackhawk vest), as well as the Extinction Desert Trooper (bar open face Helmet and tinted visor).

The U.B.C.S. Merc from RE: Apocalypse is going to be a custom job as Tactical Tiger has never been made 1/6. So toying on dark stain/dye on normal Tiger stripes.
Failing that Dark trousers and paint the stripes on :/

Hope someone can help with the CENTURION Vest and for those unsure what it is, here you go.
411-qx%2BfZTL._SY300_.jpg

The ttm19 body is a great body for Leon, however ti does not work with the head at all. It gives him giraff neck. I think i previously in this thread posed some re 4 Leon pics with a ttm19 body on it.

Typically, the giraffe neck syndrome really depends on the head and how big, wide, and deep the plug will take in the neck.

Been going through this and WOW some very amazing pieces here.

I hope to add NEMESIS to my 1/6 ranks sometime soon. Though first I plan UMBRELLA Corp figures inc Mini Me as well.

Might be the best place to ask this question.

I costume UMBRELLA Corp (Film version uniforms) as:-
CENTURION from Resident Evil Apocalypse,
UBCS Merc (same film as above),
Desert Trooper (RE: Extinction),
Airborne Trooper (RE: Afterlife). These guys are the ones at the end of the film, same kit as the Japanese but different patch lay out.

I am Lucky enough to own several Screen Used prop parts from a few of the films too concerning UMBRELLA Corp uniforms as well.

Has anyone tried to do the HATCH CENTURION Vest at all? I have tried several various ways and NONE I am truly happy with :(
Would be excellent to not only do it for a mini me but if the formula works make a few.

I already have an AIRBORNE trooper under way (just need the Blackhawk vest), as well as the Extinction Desert Trooper (bar open face Helmet and tinted visor).

The U.B.C.S. Merc from RE: Apocalypse is going to be a custom job as Tactical Tiger has never been made 1/6. So toying on dark stain/dye on normal Tiger stripes.
Failing that Dark trousers and paint the stripes on :/

Hope someone can help with the CENTURION Vest and for those unsure what it is, here you go.
411-qx%2BfZTL._SY300_.jpg

No one in here makes customs from the films. Sorry. :lol I'm putting together Alice from Apocalypse.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

:lol

Well then that needs to be addressed. As the film Uniforms are a lot better than SAS wannabes like HUNK ;)

You definitely have the grail Alice collection, I think you're the only one in the world :lol

Thanks! :hi5: I'm sure there's people out there with a complete Alice collection. There were Apocalypse outfits for sale on ebay, but I wasn't going to pay $400 for one. :lol

I wonder who bought them.... [btw, originally they were $700 :horror]

:lol

Thanks! :hi5: I'm sure there's people out there with a complete Alice collection. There were Apocalypse outfits for sale on ebay, but I wasn't going to pay $400 for one. :lol

I wonder who bought them.... [btw, originally they were $700 :horror]

That's ****ing retarded. I'm not a fan of the movies at all, but you definitely have a hellva nice collection of Alice.

That's ****ing retarded. I'm not a fan of the movies at all, but you definitely have a hellva nice collection of Alice.

Yeah. Tell me about it. :cuckoo:

Anyway....

Alice_zps40daab9d.jpg

I'm just waiting for for the remaining items to finish Alice. [Pants, boots from Asia.] :impatient:

I didn't realize you didn't have REA Alice, whenever you took shots it had the HCG Alice there so I guess I assumed all were there :slap

Well... if not 3rd party puts the outfit together is your Alice building dead in the water? :slap

It would suck to be one short.

I can always hire Psycho customs. Maybe once I have Ada and CW and we don't see anything from Hot Toys[ regarding the game license. ] I might pull the trigger.

I can always hire Psycho customs. Maybe once I have Ada and CW and we don't see anything from Hot Toys[ regarding the game license. ] I might pull the trigger.

Did Alice sell well? I mean it's possible, but from how they are handling licenses currently I doubt we will see another Alice.

Well then that needs to be addressed. As the film Uniforms are a lot better than SAS wannabes like HUNK ;)

But that's what makes HUNK's uniforms so great, they're unique and different. Besides, the games are a lot better than RE wannabes like those movies :p

Back