Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Film Alice figures are awesome. Great job :D

Now as for the Game vs Film. Well Thankfully I can see the benefit of BOTH aspects of the story.

TBH I am glad the films were NOT the games, as we all know. At least the film had a different take and introducing Alice was a nice touch too.

As for UMBRELLA Corp uniforms, sorry I whole heartedly say Film uniforms surpass the Game ones, well except the Green uniformed UBCS and the WOLF PACK that is.

The HUNKS are just lame and not much thought went into them for my liking.

The Only film costume I would say I am not so fond of is the latest one but that is due to Belts for Shoulder straps WTF? Latest Respirator but belts for webbing straps?

Thank you. :duff

Now as for the Game vs Film. Well Thankfully I can see the benefit of BOTH aspects of the story.

TBH I am glad the films were NOT the games, as we all know. At least the film had a different take and introducing Alice was a nice touch too.

As for UMBRELLA Corp uniforms, sorry I whole heartedly say Film uniforms surpass the Game ones, well except the Green uniformed UBCS and the WOLF PACK that is.

The Only film costume I would say I am not so fond of is the latest one but that is due to Belts for Shoulder straps WTF? Latest Respirator but belts for webbing straps?

Why does Wesker sound like Cary Elwes? :lol that's terrible.

and.... Wesker reminded me of him:

Horatio_Caine.jpg

:monkey4:rotfl

STARS Uniforms > All. And I'm surprised you see it that way considering HUNK = Boba Fett of the RE Universe.

im now 5 & 5 because of my

dscf6069r.jpg

(And ill be ****ed if that dude on ebay thinks his Darkside Chronicles claire that he is calling Code Veronica Claire is better than mine)

Officials (Kinda) - Nemesis - Customs

dscf6073as.jpg

dscf6075d.jpg

Isn't that always the case? They really need to take a peek in this here little thread. Then again, they'd probably just steal our pictures to use like with krec's Rebecca.

Statue collecting? :yess:

He would look great with Tyrant and G fighting with Rex ;-)

Some dude on ebay who proclaims he has the best re customs out there (and there realllllly not)

Link? Isn't the same guy who made the video on his customs?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcm1eoj7agc[/ame]

I admire that he trys though. Hes nearly there.

Wow, that is terrible. Wrong freaking game, first of all...If we weren't counting accuracy points, however, it's not bad. But to claim they're "the best customs he's ever seen" regarding his own customs, he needs his eyes checked.

Last edited:
He posted here for a while. I wonder is he just came in here to spy and laugh at out customs....

Probably didn't bother seeing any of ours. Just strolled on in, posted his stuff, and disappeared like a fart in the wind.

Back