Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those figures really give me the ick. But at the same time, if there were a Leon figure I wouldn’t complain…

Thanks so much to the people who suggested the Hot Hearts Jill boots to replace the Super Duck ones. I finally managed to find a pair and it’s so much better now.

IMG_2887.jpeg

With Frank Jaeger’s RE3 Jill head sculpt (superior design imo)

IMG_2891.jpeg

Last edited:
I know, I posted the original RE3 outfit a while ago.
Imo, I wouldn’t waste Franks sculpt on any of RE3remake looks.

If you can bash this look together:

View attachment 713509

Especially the way the sculpt was designed for the re1 remake.
right I already had that, I showed it originally a while ago, I was just showing the new boots on the other Jill figure I had

Bad pic but honestly im glad they fixed the v-neck. I rather a slightly inaccurate color than the very wide v-neck they had in their promo pics.

Hm the shirt was pretty bright blue in promotional pictures. Wonder why they changed it. I can’t see how lighting would make it grey. Picture was taken in natural sunlight so if it were blue it should show.

Attachments

• IMG_9467.jpeg
    IMG_9467.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
I just drunkenly ordered a spare short Damtoys body to make this MT figure match my Dam figure. Hopefully all works out lol. I’m not even sure I like the figure from that pic, it looks a bit off all around.

I will for sure get the figure but honestly not blown away by it. But then again, shoddy early photograph.

I just can’t get over how some people like it 😭 The hair is completely wrong for a start, how it looks and colour. Plus the face sculpt just doesn't look like remake4 leon, like take away the hair and just put the faces side by side it’s completely off. The body is awful and the outfit is wrong 😭 Please Damtoys!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6023.jpeg
    IMG_6023.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6022.jpeg
    IMG_6022.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 0
I think we should wait for more photos. Hard to judge from that one image. The hairstyle does look too thick and long I agree

Back