Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
974442F3-F135-47DE-B3A9-13EB504C3F04.jpeg

Enjoy. 😊

I knew it! I'm so glad I was suspicious enough to not pre-order them! I had a feeling Lim Toys was different from Bro Toys and I just couldn't trust the scale from different companies. Lim Toys should have really continued with its RE characters. Patriot Studio at least made properly scaled Lickers and zombie cops.

Yeah I won't be getting those. Lol
Weird that they scaled them that much smaller.
If they are meant to be 1/12 scale, they are right. It's Mezco and "Mezco adjacent" figures that are in the wrong scale. They are more 1/11 scale. SHF and Star Wars Black Series are more true to 1/12 scale. Mezco started the soft goods in small scale and others follow because it's popular. They mess up the scale and the followers trying to be "in scale with Mezco" so they botch the scene in smaller scale figures. Because of this, more products getting bigger, and a lot of this so called "1/12 scale" figures are in 17cm range. It's okay, as long the character they portrayed is around 2 meters tall.

These 3rd re figures have become a risky gamble. I’ll definitely stick with Master Team, even tho swtoys latest Lara was “good” doesn’t change that the fact that their latest Jill figure was 💩 and seems like the knight Ashley have some QC issues.

Guys, years ago I bought my RE4 RPD Leon from someone in MX. As far as I know, it's a bootleg as it has Hot Toys branding but it's not original. Also, I don't know if it's Hot Heart as nothing in the box says so. The point is that he sold me the figure with a "better body and head sculpt" but for the love of me I cannot pinpoint what head sculpt is this. Is it a custom? Someone made a small batch of head sculpts and sold them somewhere? Don't get me wrong, I really like it. It feels different. I always think about it as an original PS1 Leon If someone made him in a realistic way.
I'll appreciate any information about it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906-112926_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906-112926_Photos.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240906-112923_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906-112923_Photos.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240906-112939_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906-112939_Photos.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 0
Guys, years ago I bought my RE4 RPD Leon from someone in MX. As far as I know, it's a bootleg as it has Hot Toys branding but it's not original. Also, I don't know if it's Hot Heart as nothing in the box says so. The point is that he sold me the figure with a "better body and head sculpt" but for the love of me I cannot pinpoint what head sculpt is this. Is it a custom? Someone made a small batch of head sculpts and sold them somewhere? Don't get me wrong, I really like it. It feels different. I always think about it as an original PS1 Leon If someone made him in a realistic way.
Yes I think thats hot heart. HS looks really nice

It’s Ariel dolls in the background for me.
And yes I think that’s HH

Attachments

• IMG_9516.jpeg
    IMG_9516.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Hot Heart figure with a custom scultp. It was floating around years back. The Hot heart version is a straight up bootleg of the Hot Toys one from sculpt to everything. That’s a nice sculpt tho better than the old outdated Hot toys one.

its Third party Head by Eleven if im not mistaken... Looong ago, back when Hottoys is the only one who make 1/6 resident evil figure.. I Used that for my RE4 Leon, now it is a rare head , more rare than Hottoys figure nowadays.....

its Third party Head by Eleven if im not mistaken... Looong ago, back when Hottoys is the only one who make 1/6 resident evil figure.. I Used that for my RE4 Leon, now it is a rare head , more rare than Hottoys figure nowadays.....
Thanks for the info! So Eleven made it, interesting. It most have been a long time ago because I cannot find a post or a store where it was being sold, just curious about the asking price when it was released

Thanks for the info! So Eleven made it, interesting. It most have been a long time ago because I cannot find a post or a store where it was being sold, just curious about the asking price when it was released
yeah it is released several months after RE5 hot toys figure i think.... it only sold as headsculpt only which is still quite rare back then.... dont know about the starting price since i got it cheap on my local market...

Back