Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go again. A couple of "faithful" RE movie/tv series adaptations. :rolleyes:
Full article Here.

Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 02-38-54 Constantin Film Expan[...].png

Some one please take resident evil away from Constantin film. How many absolutely terrible films do we need to suffer through. It shouldn’t be this difficult.
Read the article and ugh those are gonna be rough. A prequel to arguably the worst resident evil movie that the majority of the people hated not just RE fans, “true to the game” was an amusing line thrown in.

I gave up reading after I read Chainsaw man for the Netflix show, I’m a huge RE4 fan but Christ can we leave the chainsaw alone now please he doesn’t have to be in everything.

Some one please take resident evil away from Constantin film. How many absolutely terrible films do we need to suffer through. It shouldn’t be this difficult.
I mean, they do say it will be a faithful adaption to the games, so it must be true. Just as faithful as Welcome to Racoon City was. :rotfl

I mean, they do say it will be a faithful adaption to the games, so it must be true. Just as faithful as Welcome to Racoon City was. :rotfl
They Alice films was probably more faithful to the games than that movie! If they wanted to be faithful to the games why not make a movie set between the games with new characters and explore some of RE’s many discarded story lines. Imo if you’re overwriting the events of the games you can’t be faithful to them.

Why on earth would they do a prequel to WtRC? WtRC was a box office failure, most countries weren’t even showing it nd some didn’t even bothered to show it: by its 3rd week most movie theaters weren’t even showing anything. Went I went to see it the theater room was empty. Unlike the Alice ones which were pack on opening week. I hope it’s a full on reboot again and they skip the horrible we got in WtRC especially Jill and Wesker nothing against the actors but talk about an abomination. As for another flop Netflix show… lol if it’s the same quality as the last show good luck not getting cancelled especially being on Netflix.

Why on earth would they do a prequel to WtRC? WtRC was a box office failure, most countries weren’t even showing it nd some didn’t even bothered to show it: by its 3rd week most movie theaters weren’t even showing anything. Went I went to see it the theater room was empty. Unlike the Alice ones which were pack on opening week. I hope it’s a full on reboot again and they skip the horrible we got in WtRC especially Jill and Wesker nothing against the actors but talk about an abomination. As for another flop Netflix show… lol if it’s the same quality as the last show good luck not getting cancelled especially being on Netflix.
Probably because no one wants a sequel with those god awful characters. I’m curious if the new netflix show is set in the same universe as the other one… if so also a pass. As much as I appreciate a good zombie apocalypse that’s not what resident evil is or should be so no thank you.

Back