Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movies cannot stop. I need more Alice. If I could, I'd have an army of Alice's with the 12" figure. But for now I can only have 1.

I wonder if RE could ever make it as a TV show. I know it would be lucky to get a 2nd season but im wondering if there could be a format that made it episodic. I assume it would have to be along the lines of there is a group of survivors held up in some big place such as the prison in Afterlife and every episode a team would have to go out for supplies and such. Or there would be a big attack on the base or false alarm radio calls where they think they might get saved... Just as episode ideas.

i wants me some more live action Resident Eeeeevil

I wonder if RE could ever make it as a TV show. I know it would be lucky to get a 2nd season but im wondering if there could be a format that made it episodic. I assume it would have to be along the lines of there is a group of survivors held up in some big place such as the prison in Afterlife and every episode a team would have to go out for supplies and such. Or there would be a big attack on the base or false alarm radio calls where they think they might get saved... Just as episode ideas.

That would be cool. Kinda like walking dead. Families escaping from Racoon city and cameos from familiar faces.

Yeah, I've always felt RE could work very well as a TV series. Use a similar concept as the Outbreak games and you've got a winner.

Yeah, I've always felt RE could work very well as a TV series. Use a similar concept as the Outbreak games and you've got a winner.

Actually Any games or some comic books would be a lot better in Episode format, I really wish They did Resident Evil or other stuff like V for Vendetta/Watchmen as TV series, because it would have been so much better.. I mean, It would just be a better way to show the story, i think 1hour and 30 minutes sometimes is too short for a game movie,

I love the first resident evil movie, and I like the second, I really hated the third, and i really really hated the fourth one

Thats how i feel. The fouth one wasnt well liked from my understanding.

Hellloooo thereeeee

Dear Paul,

You raped my favorite film franchises of all time, and caused Ridley Scott to lie about the movie he's making because of that said stupid ass film.

Thanks, and god bless.

PS- go back to Event Horizon. That's your best work. Ever,

Paul can you stop with the RE movies ? And move on to somthing else that your wife could star in ?

Paul can you stop with the RE movies ? And move on to somthing else that your wife could star in ?

with all these remakes and reboots this is the one franchise where I would welcome a reboot with open arms, seriously
I wish they stopped with the Invincible Superwoman Alice plot and just started a TV show or I guess a new set of movies that were closer to the games and had the characters from the games better developed,

the third and fourth Resident Evil movies are only Resident Evil by name, because they have almost zero to do with the games and that story line, I mean, again, Alice being there screws everything up,
The one problem I have with the movies is that they became action flicks, the suspense the first one had was gone, even the second movie tried, but, by now, is too safe, you know Alice will make it, you know she is invincible, the zombies are like stunt men being beat up by the hero now, no real threat, no suspense, plus some of the action is flawless, in a bad way, like, what I mean is, alice barely breaks a sweat now killing zombies, the action looks like Dance routines now, and that's not good. That's why the first one was so good, they bled, they got tired, the zombies were scary, anyone could die, it felt hopeless which is what I liked anyway.

plus Paul Anderson also Raped Alien and Predator, so, pretty much, just keep ruining things we care about....:monkey4

with all these remakes and reboots this is the one franchise where I would welcome a reboot with open arms, seriously
I wish they stopped with the Invincible Superwoman Alice plot and just started a TV show or I guess a new set of movies that were closer to the games and had the characters from the games better developed,

the third and fourth Resident Evil movies are only Resident Evil by name, because they have almost zero to do with the games and that story line, I mean, again, Alice being there screws everything up,

plus Paul Anderson also Raped Alien and Predator, so, pretty much, just keep ruining things we care about....:monkey4

As much as i agree, lets not talk about this hear. Some people get offended by negative responses on the movies. I agree 100 percent with you but as i learned in the past this isnt the place to talk about how bad the movies are.

Dear Paul,

You raped my favorite film franchises of all time, and caused Ridley Scott to lie about the movie he's making because of that said stupid ass film.

Thanks, and god bless.

PS- go back to Event Horizon. That's your best work. Ever,
I still think THIS is his best work IMHO

mortalkombat.jpg

As much as i agree, lets not talk about this hear. Some people get offended by negative responses on the movies. I agree 100 percent with you but as i learned in the past this isnt the place to talk about how bad the movies are.

Nah Blackmask's opinion is fine because he kept his opinion about the film and didn't insult the fans with petty name calling :wave

I am surprised you actually realized this yourself this time.

They are fans and detractors of this movie. Any movies in fact. I enjoy it for what it is.

Let's face it, even the RE games these days are not HORROR anymore. The movies funnily kinda reflect the evolution of the games themselves.

Back