Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah Blackmask's opinion is fine because he kept his opinion about the film and didn't insult the fans with petty name calling :wave

Yea But I admit I was was wrong so why dont you let it go.:dunno.

Last edited:
Yea But I admit I was was wrong so why dont you let it go.:dunno.

Re-read your post, lad. You imply that people can't speak ill about the films due to us getting offended. This is not the case. Your insults is what caused people to jump on you, so don't come in here telling other people they shouldn't speak their minds because you got a scolding. :peace

Last edited:
Hahah....I don't hate Paul Anderson though. He may be a bit of an idiot, but he's not an _______ like some bad directors...(Brett Ratner....Uwe Boll)

Re-read your post, lad. You imply that people can't speak ill about the films due to us getting offended. This is not the case. Your insults is what caused people to jump on you, so don't come in here telling other people they shouldn't speak their minds because you got a scolding. :peace

When I went in here and talked bad about the movies people wouldnt stop complaining about me talking bad about the movies and told me to stop I know what i said about the fans was wrong but when i said somthing about the movies people still got mad, your the people who said stop negativity.

Last edited:
You just don't get it ,Wez...and I fear you never will.

Hahah....I don't hate Paul Anderson though. He may be a bit of an idiot, but he's not an _______ like some bad directors...(Brett Ratner....Uwe Boll)

Yeah, Not sure how they get work...especially Boll, Mind boggling. Like you mentioned earlier Anderson did good work with Event Horizon. There's little hints of good ideas amongst his movies these days, but he just doesn't utilize them properly.

Comincateing? :lol

No, it's not hard. But you need to understand that A- When you insult a group of people....they get offended. Hur durr, big suprise.

So if you WANT to insult them, insult them. But don't back peddle and be all "OMG I DIDNT MEEEN IT ZOMG".

You know what you're posting.

I was actually just insulting that Project A dude but anyway water and bridges my friend. Your one to talk you insult all the time so dont lecture me. But let it go it wa ment to be a joke anyway dont take offence to anything I say ignore me.

If I insult, I mean it. And I wont take it back.

The problem is, you're not someone who is jokey jokey with anyone. Someone says something to you, and you freak out. You want to be MR. NOT SERIOUS, but you're probably the most uptight person here...:lol or on the Hype too for that matter. And you do the same ____ there too, and people call you out on it. Every single time.

I'm not putting you on ignore, because that does nothing. I didn't even call you out...:lol

No I have less problems on there than here. I'm not uptight actually i just dont know how people convey there emotions through text and i take it the wrong way. I never had a probelm on the hype beside the resident evil thread which was basically the same thing that happened here.

Sooooo what does that bother you ? Dont worry about me. Do you.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're trying to do with the PM's...but i've been telling you, (and others) how to better yourself. But you never listen.

Here we go again... Lol I'm over it, done! :)

Anyway... I can't wait for the teaser trailer this month!!!

Back