Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

Shows that they have no creativity. Any news on leon ?

ladygaga-cry.gif

:wave

Resident Evil film star Milla Jovovich sent a barrage of tweets Saturday that revealed lots of information on the now-filming Resident Evil: Retribution 3D, including the news that some long-desired fan favorite characters from the game franchise have finally made it into the film series.

Jovovich's SPOILERISH tweets revealed that the fifth RE film will not include previously introduced characters Claire and Chris Redfield or K-Mart as they have now been captured by the Umbrella Corp. so it's up to Alice, Ada Wong, Leon S. Kennedy and Barry Burton to go rescue them. None of these new roles have been cast yet, but Jovovich said that Jensen Ackles, who had been rumored to play Leon in the fourth film, will be unavailable due to his TV commitments.

Also, Shawn Roberts will reprise his role as the evil Albert Wesker, who evidently was tougher to kill than the last film would have you believe.

Jovovich also hyped up the action scenes set to be shot for the film, including a major one in Moscow's Red Square and another involving a Rolls-Royce getting shot up. She also said she has a big fight scene with Jill Valentine (Sienna Guillory).

In related news, actor Boris Kodjoe confirmed that he will be back as former pro-athlete Luther West, who was introduced in last year's Resident Evil: Afterlife as a potential love interest for Milla's Alice.

https://movies.ign.com/articles/119/1195136p1.html

Wesker is back!! :dance

I hope they don't butcher Barry like they did with Carlos but I'm sure they will. I'll bet they hire some 20 something male model to play Barry.

Nah, I think that title still belongs to all the Predators and Aliens.

Original Alien, Aliens, Queen Alien & Dog Alien all lost to a female space truck driver.

P1 lost to a tree trunk.

P2 lost to Roger Murtaugh.

Predators lost to The Pianist.

Pretty pathetic.

I hope they don't butcher Barry like they did with Carlos but I'm sure they will. I'll bet they hire some 20 something male model to play Barry.

Brace yourself :lol

Wesker is one of the worst villians in the history of film.

Nah, I think that title still belongs to all the Predators and Aliens.

Original Alien, Aliens, Queen Alien & Dog Alien all lost to a female space truck driver.

P1 lost to a tree trunk.

P2 lost to Roger Murtaugh.

Predators lost to The Pianist.

Pretty pathetic.

Are you two still going at it after all this time :rotfl

All I know is...Wesker is beyond hidous, and far worse then any villian i've seen in a long time. Even beating out Stallone in Spy Kids 3.

Ah s__t...they're totally gonna ruin Leon by casting some dude that looks nothing like him, and is a total ********* :(

I am wondering how they will handle Las Plagas since they are confirmed. I thought the closest we would of got to Las Plagas was the burrowers in Afterlife since they were Las Plagas kind of. They had the open mouth 4 gripper thingy. And thats Plaga's trademark. So will they need to think of something else as a trademark for Retribution? Or forget the burrowers in Afterlife? Or, even better the burrowers were the start of Las Plagas making their way to the surface or some kind of tie-in?

If the new movie takes a story turn like Resident Evil 4 i will be quite pleased as i really enjoyed it.

And i hope it is true about Wesker still being around. If he is not in the 6th game because he is "dead" atleast we get movie Wesker.

All I know is...Wesker is beyond hidous, and far worse then any villian i've seen in a long time. Even beating out Stallone in Spy Kids 3.

play the video games. They ruined wesker's character in the movies as they always do in every resident evil movie. The Re movies are awful at developing things so if you wanna see wesker in his prime then play the video games.

play the video games. They ruined wesker's character in the movies as they always do in every resident evil movie. The Re movies are awful at developing things so if you wanna see wesker in his prime then play the video games.

:slap TROLL!!!

b9636a31-97e1-49ab-bce9-0e2d30767d73.jpg

Troll.jpg

:wave

I am wondering how they will handle Las Plagas since they are confirmed. I thought the closest we would of got to Las Plagas was the burrowers in Afterlife since they were Las Plagas kind of. They had the open mouth 4 gripper thingy. And thats Plaga's trademark. So will they need to think of something else as a trademark for Retribution? Or forget the burrowers in Afterlife? Or, even better the burrowers were the start of Las Plagas making their way to the surface or some kind of tie-in?

If the new movie takes a story turn like Resident Evil 4 i will be quite pleased as i really enjoyed it.

And i hope it is true about Wesker still being around. If he is not in the 6th game because he is "dead" atleast we get movie Wesker.

Maybe Wesker experimenting? Too many questions! :gah: Did you hear that there's going to a car chase scene.

That could be.

K-mart isn't back? That's kind of annoying. Just in the fact that she was kind of a plot point in the last film. It will be odd if she's just...gone...Oh well.

Sienna's back so that's all that matters :dance

These films have plots? :lol

Barry better have the biggest freaking magnum in the universe if they put him in the movie

If he isnt dropping a ho from a rope or wielding his beard i wont be impressed

:panic: Where was plagas confirmed?

These films have plots? :lol

:lol quiet you :thwak

Barry better have the biggest freaking magnum in the universe if they put him in the movie

If he isnt dropping a ho from a rope or wielding his beard i wont be impressed

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :lecture

BARRY !!!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFx_xi2hQTI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFx_xi2hQTI[/ame]

Back