Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss95YSHINw4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss95YSHINw4[/ame]

:panic: Where was plagas confirmed?
MillaJovovich Milla Jovovich
alright guys! gotta go! 1 let mini spoiler tho! we will hve the Las Plagas parasite!!! have an awesome day!

:slap TROLL!!!

b9636a31-97e1-49ab-bce9-0e2d30767d73.jpg

Troll.jpg

:wave

:slap just becuase you like the resident evil movies and see nothing wrong with them and love mill jovoivich or whatever doesnt mean I'm trolling when i'm telling someone that the movies SUCK AT DEVELOPING THE REAL RE CAST AND CHARACTERS aside from that horrid Alice person. Wesker was done poorly in that last movie and you know it. I dont see a problem with these movies but they suck as resident evil movies. Fanboy much:dunno:cuckoo:

:slap just becuase you like the resident evil movies and see nothing wrong with them and love mill jovoivich or whatever doesnt mean I'm trolling when i'm telling someone that the movies SUCK AT DEVELOPING THE REAL RE CAST AND CHARACTERS aside from that horrid Alice person. Wesker was done poorly in that last movie and you know it. I dont see a problem with these movies but they suck as resident evil movies. Fanboy much:dunno:cuckoo:

Go away already... :wave

:wave Get better taste in movies and try not to be angry with peoples opnion.:dance

Go away already... :wave

:wave Get better taste in movies and try not to be angry with peoples opnion.:dance

Ladies ladies! Enough bickering. Lets just all get along......

P.S. Alice sucks lol

Me, angry? At a troll with an opinion? :rotfl Never! :monkey1

People like to complain about these movies but the numbers speak for themselves. Somehow I suspect that probably half of the people that complain(opinions) about it secretly watch every one of them and dare enjoy parts of them.

They're not great or even good sometimes but they're not the worst thing out there and considering the subject material (more zombies!!!!!), believe it or not, it could be a lot worse.

It's not like Capcom themselves are being brilliant with the story-lines in their games either atm(Example Rachel). Even they squandered all the intrigue that was originally behind the games. With little back story or anything.
For the record, I don't really care about your opnion these movies but they're not godawful. There's plenty of movies that are sadly far worse than these. My taste in movies is none of your concern. Anyway, I'm done explaining myself to you. :wave

9086046.jpg

Seriously though...People, if you don't like the movie please keep the trolling to a minimum.

We all understand the fact that these movies aren't super, amazing, oh my gosh. and we realize they stray far far faaaaaaar....far from the source material. Stating it over and over...and over, is just redundant. That conversation has popped up at least a bajillion times in any thread related to these movies...we get it.

People like to complain about these movies but the numbers speak for themselves. Somehow I suspect that probably half of the people that complain(opinions) about it secretly watch every one of them and dare enjoy parts of them.

They're not great or even good sometimes but they're not the worst thing out there and considering the subject material (more zombies!!!!!), believe it or not, it could be a lot worse.

It's not like Capcom themselves are being brilliant with the story-lines in their games either atm(Example Rachel). Even they squandered all the intrigue that was originally behind the games. With little back story or anything.
For the record, I don't really care about your opnion these movies but they're not godawful. There's plenty of movies that are sadly far worse than these. My taste in movies is none of your concern. Anyway, I'm done explaining myself to you. :wave

I've never denied I can enjoy the first RE movie if I don't think of it as RE. I've seen Apocalypse 3 times if I remember correctly. Once in theaters (the end killed it for me), twice on DVD, once to give it a second chance (again the end killed it for me) the other time cause my friend rented it. Extinction I can find no redeeming quality about it other than I like Alice's outfit best in that one. Afterlife I can enjoy to a small extent mainly because of Wesker (despite the actor who plays him was aweful) and the Executioner.

Oh no, you didn't!

snooki_catfight.gif
:peace

Oh yes I did :nana:

Also if it's any consolation, I'm sure I'll end up seeing the new one eventually. Despite my dislike for the movies, I always end up watching them just to see my favorite game characters and monsters in live action (even if they are always horribly butchered).

Also despite my dislike for the movie itself, if HT ever makes Jill or NEMESIS based on Apocalypse, you better believe I'll be one of the first to preorder them.

Last edited:

9086046.jpg

Seriously though...People, if you don't like the movie please keep the trolling to a minimum.

We all understand the fact that these movies aren't super, amazing, oh my gosh. and we realize they stray far far faaaaaaar....far from the source material. Stating it over and over...and over, is just redundant. That conversation has popped up at least a bajillion times in any thread related to these movies...we get it.

Im not really complaining at all that guy is just overly exagerating. Celtic asked something i gave an honest answer.

Ok well then why dont you stop replying to me if you dont care, nobody is trolling I told celtic that wesker wasnt developed well in the movies which is true. Like seriously i take small jabs at this movie and you go insane like some child, always posting pics and crap. It's not like I hate these movies and we kid around around about them somtimes on here like darth fatso. You need to chill dude. you act like some fantard. A troll with an opnion ? Damn your such a child arent you ?

Also if it's any consolation, I'm sure I'll end up seeing the new one eventually. Despite my dislike for the movies, I always end up watching them just to see my favorite game characters and monsters in live action (even if they are always horribly butchered).

Me too, i dont no why that guy keeps getting on my case like I hate the franchise. Of course i'm gonna watch the movie. But i make fun of it once and that fanboy dude flips out and calls people trolls and such. No mater how badly i dislike the movies its still RE so im gonna watch it. Guy is weird man.

Me too, i dont no why that guy keeps getting on my case like I hate the franchise. Of course i'm gonna watch the movie. But i make fun of it once and that fanboy dude flips out and calls people trolls and such. No mater how badly i dislike the movies its still RE so im gonna watch it. Guy is weird man.

I don't think Project is a fanboy. I can also understand him getting a little peeved at people who constantly flame the movies especially if he's a fan of them. I know I've done my fair share of flaming the movies (Apocalypse and Extinction in particular). I get irritated when people constantly say RE4 (the game) was terrible and wasn't scary enough.

Yea but im not even flaming them, Dude just acting like a crybaby becuase I told someone that wesker is more developed in the game than the movie. Not like I said AHHHHH THIS MOVIE SUCKS , EVRYONE WHO LIKES IT SUCKS. No need to call someone a troll, he acts like these movies are his children.

Yea but im not even flaming them, Dude just acting like a crybaby becuase I told someone that wesker is more developed in the game than the movie. Not like I said AHHHHH THIS MOVIE SUCKS , EVRYONE WHO LIKES IT SUCKS. No need to call someone a troll, he acts like these movies are his children.

Reguardless before anything get too heated, maybe you both should just agree to disagree. I don't want to see this thread get closed because it veered off topic too much.

Anyways, I'm curious to see who they get to cast, Ada, Barry and Leon.

For Ada my vote goes to Kelly Hu and Ray Stevenson for Barry. Since the guy from Supernatural is out and Wentworth Miller was my second choice for Leon until he was cast as Chris so I'm interested to see who they get. Maybe another middle aged middle eastern guy like they did with Carlos.

Milla Jovovich has revealed plot details about the fifth Resident Evil film.

The actress will reprise her role as Alice in Resident Evil: Retribution, alongside Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine, but has claimed that Wentworth Miller and Ali Larter will not be returning for the new installment.

"Chris, Claire, and K-Mart have been captured by Umbrella in this one, so no, [Miller] won't be in this movie," Jovovich told a fan on Twitter.

She also confirmed that videogame characters Ada Wong, Leon Kennedy and Barry Burton will all be featured in the film, but downplayed speculation that Supernatural star Jenson Ackles has been cast as Leon.

"So we don't waste time, Jenson Ackles is shooting a TV show and is unavailable," she confirmed.

Jovovich even responded to rumors about a potential sixth film in the franchise, saying that it is under consideration.

"We would love to make a sixth where everyone is back together," she added. "But the fans will decide after they see this one!"
So far the stars are training, we MIGHT hear more in October. :dunno

Back