Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

Afterlife was badass IMO, and really brought the franchise back. I hope Paul will direct and bring the heat, Milla is what keeps the films alive, you either love it or hate it.

Hope Wentworth and Borris return to star, also hope we might see Leon Kennedy an Chris Teamup, if they bring Leon in, hes gotta be a badass actor, and have a cool ass costume

I'd like to see Jensen Ackles as Leon

Hhhmmmm.... interesting choice Kross.

Do you he'll pull off the A&F/Justin Bieber haircut style that Leon has?

tumblr_lmjfmop8jh1qgwvhko1_500.png

They need to reboot this series and go with the George A Romero Resident Evil script....it's awesome

I know right it would be better and a hell of a lot scarier. I never saw RE as action but more of a mystery story, im just glad the cgi movies are out. Becuase now fans can fall back On the real game movie's. YEA THATS RIGHT PROJECT A THE CGI MOVIESSSS !!!!! WITH THE GAME CHARACTERS AS THE MAIN FOCUS WITH SCARY MONSTERS . LOL JK

how was goerge romero's script ?

I know right it would be better and a hell of a lot scarier. I never saw RE as action but more of a mystery story, im just glad the cgi movies are out. Becuase now fans can fall back On the real game movie's. YEA THATS RIGHT PROJECT A THE CGI MOVIESSSS !!!!! WITH THE GAME CHARACTERS AS THE MAIN FOCUS WITH SCARY MONSTERS . LOL JK

how was goerge romero's script ?

Hahaha. It's okay.

I did enjoyed the CGI movie, but IDK... the problem with Leon is he's so
'boring' and emotionless.

Romero's script was good, but some of his ideas were ehh... like Chris not being in S.T.A.R.S and being a native american.

Um Ok wow. let me just stick to the cgi movies from now on then. lol

It's been awhile since I read the Romero script but I remember not liking it that much either.

:exactly: It was basically like the original RE1, just the characters were changed around like Jill being the captain of STARS.My view on the script it was going to be more like a love story between Jill and Chris.

Last edited:

I always wanted a story with lisa trevor as the villian. That way it can be tragic and a mystery and also very scary.

I just wish they would take out the RESIDENT EVIL out of he title...it honestly has NOTHING to do with the original concept it was based on, so just let it run on its own. I think I hate the movies just because it's called RESIDENT EVIL. If it wasn't, I would probably enjoy the hell out of them :lol:lol:lol:lol

I just wish they would take out the RESIDENT EVIL out of he title...it honestly has NOTHING to do with the original concept it was based on, so just let it run on its own. I think I hate the movies just because it's called RESIDENT EVIL. If it wasn't, I would probably enjoy the hell out of them :lol:lol:lol:lol

LOL :nana: Call them 'ALICE' :lol

Back