Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure – The Mummy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grail alert:

rickface-1.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

Doesn't look the least bit like a Hasbro 3 3/4" toy's head sculpt.

Whats with the paintjob on the face as well, man the closeup looks like something that came with a Happy Meal. "Pull the plastic rip cord and watch rick spin around the table"

It's funny seeing all these negative comments about the PF, based purely on pre-production photos. I remember similar comments being made about the Jack Sparrow PF, and it's now being touted as one of Sideshow's best PFs of the year.

I remain cautiously optimistic about this piece. :pray:

The differance here is this hasn't sold so much as 50 units based on Sideshow's site. Not much incentive to improve it so much as cancel it entirely or it will get half assed since they see theres no interest and it turns out even worse then proto.

Jack likely sold a few thousand preorders so they put more work into it and sell even more.

It's funny seeing all these negative comments about the PF, based purely on pre-production photos. I remember similar comments being made about the Jack Sparrow PF, and it's now being touted as one of Sideshow's best PFs of the year.

I remain cautiously optimistic about this piece. :pray:

Even if it turns out to be the most spectacular piece Sideshow has ever produced, it's still Brendan Frasier from an awful, awful movie.

Also, this thread has no business in the horror section.

Has Sideshow ever decided not to release something due to a lack of pre-orders? I would be interested to see if those who pre-ordered this got an e-mail about it, but I doubt anyone actually pre-ordered :(

Has Sideshow ever decided not to release something due to a lack of pre-orders? I would be interested to see if those who pre-ordered this got an e-mail about it, but I doubt anyone actually pre-ordered :(

This has to be a first or a very rare occurrence. Maybe they will redo the prototype and make it actually look like him.

I pre-ordered this, thought it looked fine!
Just got a mail saying it had been delayed. They had cancelled it from my account and would keep me on an 'in-house' list to let me know of future developments with the product.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back