Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure – The Mummy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smart move Sideshow. Cut it before it becomes a Spooktacular give-away for the next 5 years.

Exclusive Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure canceled? I just got this email from Sideshow! :( :monkey2

Dear Valued Customers,

Thank you for your interest Sideshow Collectibles and for your pre-order of the Exclusive Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure, item 3000101.

Unfortunately this project has been delayed and we are unable to provide you an accurate release date. As such we have come to the decision of cancelling your order within your online account; however we will still keep you on an in house list so that you can be contacted with any updated information.

Please rest assured, all non refundable deposits will be credited back to your credit card in about 3-5 business days and of course no cancellation fees will be applied. We will also be returning any Rewards Points or other discounts that may have been applied on this order to your Sideshow account.

If you are not already, please sign up for our weekly newsletter that announces all the latest and greatest updated product information. Please follow the provided link if you would like to subscribe to the newsletter.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=17669&ref=newsletter-header

I apologize for this inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager
Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

Direct Ph: (805) 214-2116
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int’l Fx: (805) 214-2190

Back