RIP James Earl Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1725918498634.gif

93 years old. What a life.

Imagine the era in American history that man grew up in. Imagine all he's seen. As a black man. And then compare that to his accomplishments and how dear he is to so many people of all races across the globe.

The very definition of the American Dream. A class act and a gentleman to the end.

I'm gutted.

So what was his last recorded line as Vader? Him shouting at Obi-Wan after their duel in the OWK series or did he participate in one of those cartoon shows that came out afterward?

So what was his last recorded line as Vader? Him shouting at Obi-Wan after their duel in the OWK series or did he participate in one of those cartoon shows that came out afterward?
Obi-Wan was his last performance.

But he signed the rights to his voice over to Disney so they can use it forever.

Well, I’m certainly not gutted because the dude was 93.

I’ll be lucky if I make it to 63 so I’m just very happy that he gave us Vader.

Vader!!

VADER!!!!!

Next 3 years we are losing a ton…I mean a **** TON of our favorite entertainers from out favorite era!

Yikes.
I feel Ian McKellen or Patrick Stewart coming soon…

I'm not entirely sure having your name stamped on a Star in the concrete of Hollywood means as much to people of his era in this day and age...

I'd almost consider it an insult. That is not the badge of honor it once was.

Back