Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pics bro! this pic is iconic Robocop!

PDVD_000.JPG

lol thx!

if Sachiel confirms this is the signature firing pose, I'll try to pose the Hot Toys figure like that :) because I kinda like the way it is posed now.

here is what you can do to make a V3 head look like a V1 or V2 head

"I was bugged by the nose thing - you know, robo nose is picking from the helmet. So i just shortened chinguard from both sides. Just a little - and suddenly nose is gone. Figure looks 10 times better that way."

I got it from this dude here:
https://www.robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=37487#37487

result:
viewer.php

THIS IS A V3 HEAD!
so everybody can make it look like this!

That's pretty much the pose, but if you notice his arms go back pretty far. The HT can't do that.

It would have been nice if there was another joint in the body that pulled out for wide arm poses.

That's pretty much the pose, but if you notice his arms go back pretty far. The HT can't do that.

It would have been nice if there was another joint in the body that pulled out for wide arm poses.

More than good enough, I'd say:

robo002.jpg

robo004.jpg

robo001.jpg

PDVD_000.JPG

There's a lot of clearance there from the torso and bicep, which is very close if not spot on to the movie cap. The elbow can almost go 90 degrees but can't hold the position, that's why in my pics you see his left arm isn't as bent as in the movie screen cap.

I got a pose...but indeed, it is not possible to make it identical to the picture caused by restrictions as you said.
But I did my best and will post some pictures when possible.

There's a lot of clearance there from the torso and bicep, which is very close if not spot on to the movie cap. The elbow can almost go 90 degrees but can't hold the position, that's why in my pics you see his left arm isn't as bent as in the movie screen cap.

if you bend the front part of his forearm, you can make it look like his whole formarm is bend 90° ;)

By "front part of his forearm" you mean the gauntlets? Hmmm, I didn't know you could bend those. I'll give it a try later. But if you want a 100% accurate arm pose, the elbows aren't going to allow it. They just don't hold a 90 degree angle and is pushed back a little whenever I try.

But by all means, if someone else can get the pose right, post the pics! :D

By "front part of his forearm" you mean the gauntlets? Hmmm, I didn't know you could bend those. I'll give it a try later. But if you want a 100% accurate arm pose, the elbows aren't going to allow it. They just don't hold a 90 degree angle and is pushed back a little whenever I try.

But by all means, if someone else can get the pose right, post the pics! :D

yep! you can bend those to, it gives it more possibilities to articulate

here is what you can do to make a V3 head look like a V1 or V2 head

"I was bugged by the nose thing - you know, robo nose is picking from the helmet. So i just shortened chinguard from both sides. Just a little - and suddenly nose is gone. Figure looks 10 times better that way."

I got it from this dude here:
https://www.robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=37487#37487

result:
viewer.php

THIS IS A V3 HEAD!
so everybody can make it look like this!

wow. very nice! thanks to both u guys. i might actually try and get the v3 now. don't care that much for the flight pack but wouldn't mind having the more detailed head. the only thing i still don't like about v3 even w/ the helmet setting right, it the curvature of the chin guard. the v3 has a steep verticle drop and not enough horizontal.
robocop10002.jpeg

67332DSCN3012JPG.jpg

but i suppose if u really wanted, u could probably shave the chin guard into the correct shape while you're cutting down the edges lol.

also that Xeno was saying he was afraid the plastic of the chin guard might crack when cutting it. might be safer to use a Dremmel or even a file and slowly file it down. just a thought.

not yet his signature firing pose, but until then I can make you warm with these:

robocop%20B%20%20DSCF1238.JPG

robocop%20B%20%20DSCF1237.JPG

robocop%20B%20%20DSCF1242.JPG

robocop%20B%20%20DSCF1236.JPG

robocop%20B%20%20DSCF1241.JPG

robocop%20B%20%20DSCF1259.JPG

robocop%20B%20%20DSCF1258.JPG

robocop%20B%20%20DSCF1253.JPG

robocop%20B%20%20DSCF1257.JPG

robocop%20B%20%20DSCF1263.JPG

Ahh! Take the tap off of the Dark Knight poster and frame it!

And stop taunting me with your robo pics!!!!!

than pay me a frame will ya, I'm short of money to even pay for a toothpick :)

and...you got a PM about my robocop I sell....

Here's one of mine!

DSC01927.jpg

And here's the Cobra Assault Rifle I made. Still needs a few more finishing details, mostly the screen.

CobraAssaultCannon.jpg

I picked up a Robocop 3 w/ Jet Pack yesterday at a local comic shop.

I'm not a big Robocop fan, but like the design, and think that this is one of the best looking Hot Toys figures to date.

DSC07054.jpg

DSC07058.jpg

DSC07068.jpg

DSC07070.jpg

Back