Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, BC -- and it would certainly be great to get another $125 piece.

But if the price goes slightly up, it would be understandable -- not only because of the state of the economy. The base on this one is physically bigger, and there's just more polystone overall.

True, BC -- and it would certainly be great to get another $125 piece.

But if the price goes slightly up, it would be understandable -- not only because of the state of the economy. The base on this one is physically bigger, and there's just more polystone overall.

yeah, I was actaully thinking that it may be $10 to $30 more myself but who knows

HulloShai.jpg

Shai, I hope you saved the image.

I named it especially for you. ;)

(Anyway, today was a dusting day for this threesome, so I had them around anyway...)

As pervy as it sounds, the great look over the shoulder of MJ as if she were ready to receive definitely makes it the best one so far of these.....(although Rogue I think will top them all)

I'm so very, very, very, very sorry, Allison.

This was a photoshoot the *last* time I was cleaning them. Couldn't help it -- I'm a guy, after all... :monkey3

I'm so very, very, very, very sorry, Allison.

This was a photoshoot the *last* time I was cleaning them. Couldn't help it -- I'm a guy, after all... :monkey3

Don't be sorry! I thought it a nicely taken photo, and hysterical to boot!

and I wouldn't want your statue collection to miss thier "cleanings".:D

Allison, as you are here....do you know if the base we've seen on the preview will be the final base or will there be any modifications?

Allison, as you are here....do you know if the base we've seen on the preview will be the final base or will there be any modifications?

We don't have any reason to believe the base is to be modified. Its exactly what Adam wanted, and if you look at Adam's sketch, its a perfect.

not much of a marvel fan but iv always been a fan of rogue very tempted in gettin this one

Back