Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man!! Looks really good. Can't wait till next week to order this :rock

rouge.jpg

Sexy.
Strong.
Poweful.
Playful.
Kinky.
Effortless.
Dominant.
All woman.

BRAVO, ADAM, BRAVO, SIDESHOW. This is not just a perfect representation of Rogue, this is a kind of statue that I got into collecting for.

:banana

Still the wrong thread WHY.

Karma, man, you know I love you, but the few of us who really dig Adam's line really put MONTHS into the old thread. Don't let it die now, now that we're so close to the gold!

Still the wrong thread WHY.

Karma, man, you know I love you, but the few of us who really dig Adam's line really put MONTHS into the old thread. Don't let it die now, now that we're so close to the gold!

What about the SIM threads? taylor made that one thread, and it wasn't even a fiasco at all. But everyone used it. I guess that saying goes, "out with the old, in with the new"

I sold all my other AH maquettes, but will gladly get my favorite female X-Men

What about the SIM threads? taylor made that one thread, and it wasn't even a fiasco at all. But everyone used it. I guess that saying goes, "out with the old, in with the new"

How on Earth does any of that apply.

Oh well, it's not a big deal. As long we all enjoy the figure. And respect those who've been looking forward to it with baited breath ever since Black Cat was announced...

I'm posting here for you Seretur to help keep this thread alive. :joy

I love the new Rogue comiquette! I won't be getting it but it looks fantastic. I'm not a fan of this version of Rogue's outfit (it's like her debut costume right?) but the glove-removing pose matches the character perfectly and she looks sexy.

I hope for those that do get her that the production doesn't have a lazy eye. :google

All I have is Black Cat (possibly my favorite Marvel female character) and I MIGHT get a Jean Grey PHOENIX if they do her.

AWESOME WORK AS USUAL SIDESHOW & ADAM!

Back