Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Great job, Adam and SS. Can't wait to get my order in.

The whole sculpt has been revealed.
roguetj2.png

I think the glove should be a detachable piece to prevent breakage...something "close" to what they used with Mary Jane but something tells me it won't

Last edited:
First of all -- thank you for merging this thread, whoever it was who did it.

World is a happy happy place again, now.

Secondly -- I don't think I could love a statue more than I do this Rogue. It's all I want in a superheroine, and then some. Can we please know the name of the master who sculpted it?

And finally: I'm so there next Thursday-to-Friday night. I don't care if she ends up having an ES of 30,000 and retailing on eBay for dryer lint -- I have to put in my preorder first thing, and then count the days until she finally shows up.

Can't remember the last time I was so attached to a piece of preorder polystone...

WOW....those are definitely a nice set of bewbs. The base is too busy for my liking really but Rogue seems to be the best one yet.....a nice standalone piece even. I might actually pick up this one just to have depending on the price but looking at how busy the base is I wouldn't be surprised if it were more than the other girls.

I haven't been interested in these comicquettes (they aren't DC after all) but this Rogue is the best yet. I may have to get her.

If the tradition holds, you'll probably be able to display Rogue without some of the base.

After all, Emma can be displayed without the cape, MJ without the laundry bucket, and Felicia without the ceiling grate.

How much was the BC... I wonder what the price increase for Rogue will be??? :(

All three sold for $125. I hope Rogue will be the same. Even if it went up a bit these are still a great deal. It is impressive that SS can produce a 1/4 or 1/5 scale statue at that price.

I still can't believe these went for $125, when an action figure goes for $90 these days.

But with the larger base, I guess it's reasonable to expect Rogue to go for $150.

Anyway, the AH! and Alien Diorama lines have been both the highlights of Sideshow's creative output last year, as well as some of their most affordable pieces. It's so great when the two things merge like that.

Back