Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Rouge coming.
I think a great AH comiquette would be either Kitty Pryde w/ the dragon on her shoulder or Spider Woman(Black & White) costume.

8 months since the rogue announcement, don't you think It's time for a new one ,Sideshow?:devil

8 months since the rogue announcement, don't you think It's time for a new one ,Sideshow?:devil

I agree...I think it's time for us to get antsy again, heh. We're long overdue for an announcement on the next one.

quite the contrary! Adam and sculptor Tim Miller have multiple statues in progress. So many bewbies, so little time....

While its been something of a wait, I suspect your wait will end relatively soon, and with much boobalicous splendor.

quite the contrary! Adam and sculptor Tim Miller have multiple statues in progress. So many bewbies, so little time....

While its been something of a wait, I suspect your wait will end relatively soon, and with much boobalicous splendor.

:banana

Any clues you can give us?

Hello Allison, glad to read you again.couldn't you just tell us if the next one is an avenger, mutant...hair-color!?!? :):)

next up...

untitledphoenix.jpg

or

phoenix_endsong_01.jpg

I can give no clues as to the statue or when it will be announced: I don't even know when the plan for that is. We never know the schedule of those sorts of things. But I do get to see what stuff looks like, and I think you will all be pretty pleased.

Back