Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would make ALOT of people happy and would look great next to the upcoming Cyclops PF. :D

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Who said anything about a Cyclops PF? :lol

Also, the AH! Comiquettes aren't 1/4 they are more like 1/5 so they wouldn't to scale posed together but like AH! drawings they are in a league of their own and look great posed next to one another.

Anyone receive any news when Rouge is coming?
I know it's in Nov, but it's early or late Nov?

next up...

untitledphoenix.jpg

or

phoenix_endsong_01.jpg

I would shat myself if either one of those came up next!!!! Please AH, please!!!!! :drool :drool

Not sure, found it online... personally, I like it very much... look like the pic that jbinny had posted. ;)

This line is WAY too slow. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think we'll have the sixth one by the time The Hobbit's on DVD/Blu-Ray

Last edited:
Anyone know when rouge will be out? Anyone received any letter from SS?

nothing ..but i may cancel her :monkey2

I said this on the...sigh...Black Queen thread, but the Rogue Comiquette is really nice. I saw it at the Comic-Con this year and the detail on the base, her face, and costume are outstanding. I would say this is hands down the best of the line. I was under the impression that she would be released mid-November, but I haven't gotten my email from SS yet.

Here is the pic from Comic-Con, you can see Ghost Rider and Mystique behind her.
Picture014-1.jpg

I can't get enough of female statues from Sideshow, so I can't be picky. Can't wait

I said this on the...sigh...Black Queen thread, but the Rogue Comiquette is really nice. I saw it at the Comic-Con this year and the detail on the base, her face, and costume are outstanding. I would say this is hands down the best of the line. I was under the impression that she would be released mid-November, but I haven't gotten my email from SS yet.

maybe i'll just eat tuna for lunch for a month and still buy her..she looks worh it :D

I dropped her. too Much coming the next two months due to all the delays. I'll look for her later.

Here is the pic from Comic-Con, you can see Ghost Rider and Mystique behind her.
Picture014-1.jpg
Beautiful pic!
Thanks for sharing :duff
x :peace

Back